Dear RentMen visitors, AaronRoberts chose to answer 10 interview questions that were last updated on 20 May 2023
- What do you do for fun?I’m a homebody mostly so I love to cuddle up with my pup Champ and put on one of my favorite shows or films.
You can find me in the gym or talking a walk listening anything from the Andrews sisters and Cole Porter to House music and Broadway cast recordings.
When I have the chance I love to see live theater on or off or off off Broadway. There is nothing like the exchange between an audience those telling the story on the stage.
Cooking is something I love to do but when I’m cooking for a special someone that’s when I get really inspired and go all out. Food is the way to my heart - could be 10 course meal at a Jean George Michelin star or Halal cart on the street I want to go where good food is🧡
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.The passing of my partner, Tyler Roberts. He taught me how to give and receive unconditional love, patience and never to take anyone or anything for granted. Stay present and don't get stuck in the past or present. Be grateful. This might be a extremely personal answer and its not sexy but it is honest.
He also taught me to always value myself and never negotiate my worth.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel when I can, I am a oroud dog dad of a blue nose pittie mix so he makes me want to be home and cuddle the hell out of him. Now all that's missing is the "one" to cuddle me.
- What is your ‘niche’?I have often been called the nicest guy anyone has ever met off of Rent Men.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I have an active lifestyle. I love to work out and feel good.
My pup keeps me pretty busy. (An actual dog!)
- What are your greatest personal traits?I have a mischievous smirk that says I am trouble - which is true ;) - but I can be incredibly sweet and gentil.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I’m mindful eater. Balance of protein, carbs and veggies.
That said I will indulge in a big bodega cookie every once in a while.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am a painter, an artist. I’ve got a creative soul. I think I bring that to everything I do.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Cancerian man here. I’m intuitive. I’ll know what you want.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to surprise people.