Dear RentMen visitors, AlejandroMc chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 22 Feb 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I wouldn’t talk about me. I would like to hear about you. Surely you’re an interesting person and I would like to discover everything that is inside you.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. Gym
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I don’t like drama and I find something positive in every situation.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I have a reef tank which is a salt water aquarium. I spent a lot of my free time taking care of it and making it better and better.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Getting involved. As Gandhi so famously said, we must be the change we want to see in the world. Whatever your cause, your passion, your frustration…go ahead and take it on with all the energy you can muster up!
- What do you do for fun?I like going out with friends, hiking, swimming, workout, watching movies, listening music, I love driving, going to small towns, walk around…
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I went to a small town in front of the pacific ocean and then I went to the deep ocean for sport fishing for 4 days. I saw huge whales jump out of the water, dolphins, tuna and caught many beautiful fish that I returned to the water intact. Seeing so much beauty in the ocean and its landscapes was beautiful.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I keep an upbeat attitude and I try to be a pleasant person to be around.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Empathy, warm, loyal, thrustworthy, modest, self-disciplined.
- What is your ‘niche’?Picking a restaurant and planning a trip!
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I try to travel every two months for a week but I also enjoy a lot being at home. My favoring thing to do is travel and know new cultures and places though.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I enjoy eating very healthy. Low carbs and fat but sometimes, like once a week I like having a cheat meal and enjoy a good pizza, hamburger or ice cream which I really love.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I have a quiet lifestyle focused on working and homologating my studies in the U.S.
The experiences, my friends and my family have made me the person I am today.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I’m an outgoing guy who likes to take the initiative. I think I'm that kind of guy who's daring…
- What should others absolutely know about you?Well, I'm a simple guy who believes that everyone has something valuable to contribute to others. I don't like superficial but I love quality.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to love. Loving others and being loved makes life worth living. And we start early.