Dear RentMen visitors, Alllexxxx chose to answer 9 interview questions that were last updated on 01 Sep 2022
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Being surrounded by people the whole day everyday, I enjoy being alone. Of course I have learnt to be happy with who and what I am. With that being said I enjoy learning something new, pushing my boundaries and of course having loads of fun
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.The Internet
My telephone and laptop
Tasty fresh food
The people I love most
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Reading a great book, spending time with those close to me, shopping or sitting in a coffee shop are all things that I love doing in my spare time.
In terms of hobbies I enjoy reading, learning something new and doing various types of adventurous sport
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I workout each day, doing different activities. In terms of food I have learnt to listen to my body and eat what my body needs. I make sure that I eat fresh healthy food, but a small slice of cake will never harm anyone
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love traveling a lot. Its great to meet new people, new cultures and languages. I try o visit a few new countries each year. I have lived in 9 different countries for longer periods of time and have traveled to 48 different countries
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I’m a very relaxed person, but at the same time know how to have a lot of fun. I work a lot but am able to move things around to meet up with clients. I try to get in some form of exercise each day, running cycling or going to the gym.
I go from mild to wild in my personal life - I can sit at home and read a book in the bath with a glass of wine or go out to a club and dance all night long
- What is your ‘niche’?I’m very well educated and have to looks to match. I speak 9 languages and am always interested in learning something new. I’m very flexible and thus am able to adapt to almost any situation
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Of course I’m a peoples’ person. Listening is of utmost importance as well as setting the mood. This allows for great conversation to flow freely. I would speak about myself and my experience in life. I read a lot and this am able to speak about numerous topics
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Being mixed ( half Ukrainian and half Brazilian) of course my physical appearance makes me stand out from the crowd. I have long hair and look after myself. This is not all! I have the brains to match it all, I have 2 phd’s and am a qualified medical doctor. Great eyes and a smile to many anyone weak at their knees is the cherry on the cake