Dear RentMen visitors, AlphaFantasy chose to answer 7 interview questions that were last updated on 16 Sep 2023
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My playful nature. I like to make a game out of chores, and find the pleasure in learning.
I think of myself as one who adds whimsy to my every day.
On the contrary, I often get cast as dark characters on stage and film. This proclivity allows my high end, puppy like spirit to really shine in contrast.
- What is your ‘niche’?I was an LGBTQ Talk show host for two years; My areas of expertise were:
GEEK: Games (video, word, outdoor, card, strategy, board), pop culture, mythologies, Animation, fantasy. Voracious reader.
"Play. EVERY Day. EVERY Way." - motto. Add whimsy and interactive adventure to make life the ride for which I'll rave.
BDSM: International Title holding pup, on camera kink expert, masters degree in sexual psychology, dungeon owner, attended over 35 conventions and 100+ fetish classes. Trained in contract for 3 years with old guard experts. Full kink and fantasy list available (ask, can't add a link). Love to taste the rainbow of flavors, but vanilla is still a flavor: I'm a great mentor into this world, but it isn't a requirement I need in a partner.
As an events liaison I was a specialist in travel and finding the hottest places to go. This job continued well into my life as a digital tour guide. Id go to festivals, conventions, fairs, concerts, plays, standup, exhibits-- you name it!
Hopefully in life youll find a bit more well rounded than my pigeonholed host topics!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?The fastest answer is my icey blue eyes, platinum hair, and milky skin.
But once you get to know me, you'l see I'm an extremely compassionate and caring guy who is truly interested in getting to know you.
Yes, at times this can make me a bit challenging- I push others to be their best selves. Hopefully you'll discover that I'm much more a muse and a creator above all else.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?SPIRITUALITY: I was legitimately raised by hippies. Woodstock. I am very affectionate and love to talk about all the new age joys of life. I do study Buddhism and Hinduism, my father was Jewish, so I partake in the ritual. I find myself more akin to various Pagan beliefs. The big thing is that I want to viscerally connect.
- What do you do for fun?ADVENTURE: Some of my favorite things- unimaginable experiences, exploring new lands, interactive art, alternative cognition, adrenaline competition. Lets make magick.
INSPIRATION: Lets explore: nature, adventure, spirituality, art, culture, philosophy, games... celebrations- festivals, fairs, conventions, clubs, ceremonies...performances- plays, concerts, readings, dances, comedy, variety shows...museums, exhibits, lectures.......... I was raised to live this way, to Celebrate Life.
CULTURE: What I love about travel is not sitting at a poolside of the exotic marigold hotel while handsome men serve me wine, cheese, and fan me with a giant clapper-leaf-fan. I enjoy meeting those who live there, living the daily life, and understanding the history of where I visiting. One of my most influential teachers leads the former National Theater Troupe of Abu Dhabi- he fully believed in understanding the beauty of a group of people, and harnessing that to create a new life in a new medium. Until I can be a Cultural Ambassador on the Firefly, or join the Guardians of the Galaxy, I want to harness all of the power I can from this Earth.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?FITNESS:
Workout 6-12 times a week
Certified personal trainer and nutritionist. LOVE a good 30-to-60-day interval challenge. Specialize in weight loss, food/nutrition planning, body weight resistance, assisted stretching. Parkour, Acrobatics, and Flexibility. Since moving to LA have been adding to my outdoor credentials: now surf, freebase rock climb, and skydive.
From a young age Ive been active & well versed in nutrition- I grew up with a culinary family and an international palette. I stick to mostly plant based, with around 8-10 servings of produce (mostly veggies) a day. In this I try to look for foods of every natural color to fill my plate. Some would call it a neo-mediterranean diet, or a flexitarian, or keto. That would be more true if my roommate werent a pastry chef- so I do know how to cheat.
In general, I want to be Nightwing. Able to fight, move like a ninja, or just be a straight up acrobat. It is incredibly erotic when someone enjoys watching my body improve- muscle growth, measurements, ninja abilities. Are you a coach or someone who wants to help push this side of me? Think you can make me a himbo? Do you crave carnal flesh and primal pheromones?
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I get off on self-mastery, and love learning buddies; a great way to get to know me is to set a goal- examples: scuba cert, martial arts belt, registered masseur. I am currently in the process of getting my first masters degree. I want to improve my Spanish and ASL, my guitar and piano, swing and ballroom dance, then properly be able to complete a seven-course dinner for four. Special skills are flavor of life- trapeze/aerial, acrobatics, let's keep flying. Most of my hobbies can break down into a few categories
1 GAMES (outdoor, word, board, video, card...)
2 ARTS (culinary, performing, literary, visual...)
3 LEARNING (reading, museums, conventions, lectures...)
4 PHYSICAL (getting active in any kind of way)