Dear RentMen visitors, AndrewSlivabik chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 12 Aug 2023
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Attitude and intention in every moment makes the difference.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Soy un agradecido de la confianza que mis cercanos depositan en mí
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?;Me encanta asistir a espectáculos, algunos teatros y al cine. Aunque no siempre me gustan todos los shows, obras o películas. Snowboard me encanta 🏂. Ir a la playa también me gusta mucho sobretodo en el Desierto o lejos con privacidad de amigos o de pareja
- What do you do for fun?Es más fácil preguntarme que no hago 😂
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I have had so many life experiences, it is difficult to mention one as the best. I have had some excellent ones, like the opportunity to travel the world, study, or make friends in different cities I visit. I have also had some not-so-good experiences, many times plans don't turn out the way you would like them to. However, they are also essential experiences, because I can learn a lot from them.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?No conozco a nadie como yo y creo que eso ya me distingue bastante…..
- What are your greatest personal traits?Tener mucho pelo es algo que me hace sentir cómodo y siento que me queda bien. Me gusta reír, conocer, complacer; tanto a mí como a las personas con quienes estoy.
- What is your ‘niche’?Los eventos. Amo y me encanta diseñarlos y ser parte de ellos.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Three aspects follow me everywhere I go.
I'm organized. I always work with agenda.
I'm an active person. I love to change and mix things up. Movement is vital for me.
I'm smiling, and try always to see the half-full part of the glass.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am a person who can be trusted.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I always try to travel as much as I can. I enjoy spending quality time when I meet some close friends; on my trips.
Every city has something unique and discovering it together with someone else is always more enjoyable and fun!
I enjoy the planning stage of every trip. So this way things come up smoothly once the adventure begins.
Even though I enjoy travelling, I also like spending time at home. I enjoy cooking, especially when I have guests.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?For me, Michael Matthews is an icon of what it is to train the body well. Lastly, I read one of his best sellers ("bigger leaner stronger"), and I'm following his training guide and diet.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?They will never have the benefit of that information, unless we met 🤫😊
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.There would be many things to talk about.
First, you must know that I am one of those people who like to listen. I have a life full of exciting experiences to share, as well. I will always have a good story to tell and advice to give or a question to ask.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My spontaneity mixed with my more disciplined side.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Wellness: Taking care of my physical and mental well-being is essential. It's a foundation for everything else in my life.
Travel: Exploring new places, cultures, and gaining fresh perspectives through travel is something that brings me immense joy and enriches my life.
Emotional Connections: Forming meaningful emotional connections with people is vital to me. It's amazing to share experiences, thoughts, and feelings with others.
Adventure Sports: Engaging in thrilling activities like snowboarding and skydiving adds an adrenaline rush to my life. It keeps me excited and challenges me.
Reading: The world of books is a constant companion. Reading fuels my imagination, keeps me informed, and provides a wonderful escape into different worlds.