Dear RentMen visitors, Andy_LeeXXX chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 20 Nov 2023
- What is your ‘niche’?High tea.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I don't like snakes.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am a balance of old-school moxy and new-world innovation. I need to work out 6 days a week. Travel is in my blood. I am looking to add new stamps to my passport. Life is short. I would rather catch flights than feelings.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am an empath.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love to learn something new by watching YouTube lectures.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That I think the wine is bad and I would like a new cocktail.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I know a lot about airplanes.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My family, my career, my health, my curiosity, and my iPhone.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My lips, my butt, and my look in distaste on my face.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Moving to America.
- What do you do for fun?Having mindblowing and breathtaking sex.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I give back to charity.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat everything. I work out 6-7 times a week. I splurge on boutique fitness classes when I am in NYC, London, or LA. My favorite is Barry's Bootcamp.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?3 to 4 times a year internationally. 5 to 6 times per year intercontinental domestically.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I studied ballet in NYC growing up, but gave that up to study Biology
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am very ambitious. I strive to be in control of all the arenas I enter myself into. I am a sponge for education and learning.