Dear RentMen visitors, AnthonyRC chose to answer 8 interview questions that were last updated on 16 Aug 2023
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Not sure honestly.. I’m sure my friends could answer this better than me. I just think I’m an everyday guy. Not insecure but not overly confident. Just normal in that regard. A lot of people tell me that I’m very easy to talk to and they feel like when meeting me they just immediately feel a closeness to me and feel compelled to tell me just about anything. It’s kinda weird now that I think about it but it’s true.
- What is your ‘niche’?Not sure what niche means in this context lol ( don’t judge me ) but I would say If anything I am a trained flutist. Been playing since fifth grade. Hardly picked one up in a few years except here and there.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I do travel a lot but tbh if I had my way I’d def be a homebody.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I workout but I pretty much eat whatever.
Not something I’m proud of but i usually will go on a really strict regimen for a few months but then sure enough I’m back eating whatever I’m having a craving for at the time. Love food and going out to nice restaurants. I don’t ever wanna be someone who’s miserable counting calories and eating grilled chicken and broccoli for the rest of my life. Not saying those who are on strict regimens are like that but I’d be miserable Af.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My family. My family is everything to me and when I’m not with them I’m working or spending as much time as I can with my friends. Life is short. Spend it with those you love.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Hmm… tbh I’m not sure about this one. Im an open book. So usually my friends and family know pretty much everything that’s going on with me. Sometimes I can be an over-sharer lol.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I’m an extremely blunt person. Sometimes people might find it rude but I don’t think beating around the bush serves anyone.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to adapt to anything life throws at me. Through great times and bad. Over the years I’ve learned the power of pause.. reflect the situation and accept it for what it is and then make my decision on how I want to go about things.