Dear RentMen visitors, AnthonySandia chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 18 Jul 2021
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?My forward-ness comes off as intimidating but I promise you, if you give me the chance and whatever the relationship may be whether it is as friends, professional or in like, I’m a pitbull; super loyal and protective of those I love. 😌
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I dabble a lot in the crypto market game. I think it’s fascinating and I stay day trading and reading charts. Oh, I’m also a beast of a cook!
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Putting myself first and making sure I check in with myself periodically and ask myself if I’m happy. Does wonders.
- What do you do for fun?Bike around Central Park and take photos of architecture here in the city with Kai in his little backpack taking in views!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Traveling throughout Africa working on my thesis for my degree in public health specializing in infectious and tropical diseases!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I don’t lean to any sort of label or stereotype. Most would say thats what they like the most about me. I like to keep people guessing. 😜
- What are your greatest personal traits?Honesty. I say it how it is and I’m not afraid to tell people what they don’t want to hear but need to, always in a respectful way of course.
- What is your ‘niche’?Dancing to techno with my techno fam in some dingy warehouse in Brooklyn all night!
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Usually twice a year to go home to California to be with my parents but as of COVID, my last real trip was Hawaii just before the first wave of the pandemic back in February 2020 for my birthday.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I intermittent fast, have been doing this since 2016. I bike around the city all the time. I do it for work almost every day. It’s therapy and it’s what keeps my legs staying thicc 😈
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I’m casual as fuck. I don’t care about materialistic things and I’m not attached to anything in this world other than my family and my dog Kai. I’m a people person, people make me who I am. I enjoy making people feel good, be happy and always stay laughing with my sparkling wit and humor 🙈
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I help mentor on LinkedIn those who struggle with resume building. I also work with mental health and use my platforms to post my maxims on getting through struggles that so many go through yet don’t feel comfortable talking about it. Make talking about mental health a societal norm!
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I have my sommelier certification. (No really, I am!) ;)
- What should others absolutely know about you?I’m honest, sometimes brutally so, but it’s because I think we live in a world where people have such low self esteem because people can’t stop sugar coating and not being honest. Honesty is a lost virtue and I’m happy to be the change.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy my unapologetic willingness to be fully transparent with the people I interact with. I think it goes a long way to be open and not live in fear of what others may think of you. Took me a long time to get to this point and all I gotta say is, “finally!”
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sushi, my dog Kai, bikes, the beach, playful snarky quips