Dear RentMen visitors, Asian_Danny chose to answer 13 interview questions that were last updated on 05 Jun 2023
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Having an active lifestyle and maintain a positive vibe in life is important to help me maintain the energy and presence I bring to my encounters. I enjoy indulging myself in little things such as a nice meal, a good workout session in the gym, a relaxing weekend on the beach or a nice run in Central Park. I also practice meditation and pay special attention to my fitness routine and diet to be in optimal well-being to fully engage and connect with my partners.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am totally into sexual liberation and believe that great sex is one of the most important things that make life worth living! At the end of the day, who would not want a blissful post-coital moment and who would not enjoy the accompany of someone they find attractive? I communicate with warmth and an open mind and I expect the same from you too because mutual respect can help us build the chemistry quickly even if we have little time to know each other before deciding to meet. I get off when you get off and it is important to me to see a happy smile in your face after we met.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I like hiking and being outdoor. I especially love being nude in the nature, it just feels liberating! Gunisson beach in Sandy Hook is my favorite go-to place in the summer. What better than the sun, the sea and all the eye candies around, all in one place!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am a very caring and passionate person. I tend to be very passionate in bed while being a laid back guy-next-door dude in my daily life. I am open minded and like to explore many things as long as it is safe and sane.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I love all kind of food and it is extremely hard for me to keep myself on a diet. Thanksfully due to genetic gift I got from my parents, I do not gain too much weight despite being a foodie. My favorite food is Greek Seafood in its most freshness. Oh and if I have raw oysters, I get rock hard instantly so I think it is not a myth ;)
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Being stranded in a foreign city during the earlier days of sudden covid lock down was supposed to be a terrible experience but turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I was visiting Bali when suddenly all the flights were cancelled and it was impossible to get out. During the time there, I tried to learn how to survive and met many tourists who were also stranded. Together, we made plan on how to find food and supplies and sharing tips on local stuff. I also get supports from locals who were very kind and helpful. What supposed to be a nightmare turns out to be a great "camping trip". Many of us who were there at that time became best friends and we keep connected after returning to our homes in many parts of the world. During this time, I also learnt many life skills and appreciate the comfort and convenience I have at home - something I always take for granted before this happened. It was a life changing experience, I am more resilient now and also caring more about other people.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I always try to improve myself by listening to feedbacks and comments from others even when they are negative.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel internationally about twice a year in addition to visiting my hometown once a year. I certainly love travelling but not too much because I get exhausted after each long trip. Besides, having some gap between trips allow me ample time to research on what to best enjoy my next destination and to have a thirst for travelling again.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am a sincere and down to earth guy. I feel sastified when my clients are happy and have pleasurable time with me. I get off when you get off!! If we do meet, I will respect your complete privacy and just focus on making you feel the best.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sex, Gym, Netflix, Seafood, Coffee
- What is your ‘niche’?I get a long well with men at all ages, shapes and sizes. I have met guys who are much older than me and we still have amazing time together. It's all about being open-minded and willingess to explore fun! I also give great erotic massage, I am well trained and have over 6 years of experience giving massage.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am polite, caring and passionate. I am also well educated (MSc degree holder). I have travelled to many countries and I love and embrace diversity.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am blessed to be well hung (7" thick) despite my small asian body (5'6). It is a good surprise for my partner when they found out about that ;)