Dear RentMen visitors, AustinoEros chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 23 Sep 2023
- What are your greatest personal traits?My heart and my desire to learn and grow and be the best version of myself…. plus my devotion to significant others.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Our wedding. I married the man I love. He is the wind beneath my wings. The best thing to happen to me.
I spent nine months visioning, creating and planning the details of a the eventual spectacular event. It was filled with so much love and joy with over 100 family members and friends in attendance.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I feel what distinguishes use from others is our unique combination of gift and ways in which we choose to be. With my own self examination, my combination is always unfolding. Passionate pursuits, curiosity, devotion, in touch with my heart/body/soul level, self reflection, caring, and service leadership for men.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Here is a short list.
I study Italian language and culture. I love to converse with other Italian speakers.
I am an Executive Bourbon Steward, bourbon collector and overall whiskey enthusiast. I provide tastings for education and moderation. I am not much of a drinker. I am a sipper.
I enjoy fine dinning and good wines.
I am into meditation, yoga, tantric practice and shamanism.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Both. I enjoy my life at home. I am more of an introvert, so I gain my energy from quality time being alone. I am also a curious guy and love to explore new places. I like to immerse myself in another culture by sitting at a coffeehouse or local park and just watch the people and experience the place.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?My diet is normally along the lines of a Mediterranean diet. I am of Italian and grew up eating in a similar way. I do watch how much I eat and I like to put my focus on enjoying whatever I am eating.
My fitness regimen is varied. I enjoy swimming, tennis, yoga, Pilates lessons, long walks in my neighborhood, nude hikes in nature and workouts at the gym.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am connected to my emotions and much as I am connected to my body. I care, I feel deeply and I share from my body and my heart.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?As a child, I did not grow up with a father in our home. Later on and as a young adult, I had my own daddy issues. Over time, I worked on those daddy issues, healed them and put into perspective.
In my adult years, I have naturally grew into and embody more daddy energy. That which I didn't receive when I was a young boy has now become one of my greatest gifts to give to another man. I bring that into each session.
You can count on me to see you, hear you, feel you and get you. I also recognize and celebrate your journey in life, your unique gifts and your special traits.... and your session is a celebration of that recognition.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Curiosity, personal growth, intuition and balance.
I have a lot of personal and professional interests. I am wired to follow my curiosity. Also, I am drawn to the expansion of who I am becoming and also my service to the betterment of others.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I am devoted to my family and friends. When they are in need, I am there for them.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Physical touch/body connection.
Passionate inspiring people, places and things.
Dark chocolate, maybe with a sip of good bourbon too.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would like to tell you about those inflection points, special moments that have shaped me and shown me my values and what is most important to me... Moreover, I would also to hear about your life too.
- What do you do for fun?I am a wellness enthusiast and enjoy: Pilates, tennis, swimming, hiking, walking, working out at the gym, good food, dining out, fine wine, bourbon sipping, spending quality time with friends, family and my husband.
- What is your ‘niche’?Erotic Bodywork and Sacred Intimacy. It is my training, my experience and my passion. A very personalized journey of touch, connection and love. In many ways that is the essence of a BFE.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am a heart-centered man. It is front and center in my life and come naturally for me to care for another man. Certainly, It is one of my gifts. In my view, we all deserve to feel loved and be loved. What better place to experience love and being loved than in an intimate experience. Essentially, love is what I bring and why I do any session.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am focused on the "glass half full". I see the positive side of things. Of course there are times when I am not in that mindset. Yet, I am able to process things and look for the positive side and return to my usual state of being.