Dear RentMen visitors, AxelRockham chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 12 Jan 2023
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I think half the answer is in paying attention to the details and anticipating the next move. And then I think the other half of the answer is having the motivation and discipline to actually do it.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I think it's the sum of many factors, but I would have to say that my judgment of myself is that I'm a pretty unique person because of my various interests and life experiences, and anyone who got to know me would say I am very much not your typical guy. I can be very easygoing about most, but just as well, be very passionate and intense about others.
- What are your greatest personal traits?If I had to pick, I'd say that I am understanding, empathetic, altruistic, easygoing, and I genuinely try to connect with everyone.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?How easygoing I am! I try not to let things bother me and I know how to roll with the punches. I think it's important to be able to adapt but I also think it's important to keep the right frame of mind about what really matters. This has allowed me to get through the biggest challenges of my life and it's also enabled me to enjoy some wonderful end results.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I enjoy exercising, music, movies, and probably spend the most time reading about politics.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am always down for a good time! I am very much into the EDM music scene. I love House music and Techno and I really enjoy going to music festivals with friends. I love to travel and I go to shows all over the country when I can. But on the other hand, I am also very much business-oriented and work to balance my desires and wants with my needs and obligations. I am also very civically engaged, so I try to use my social media presence to try to encourage others to become interested and enjoy volunteering for social causes.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.House/Techno. Chocolate. Horror movies. Pokemon. Coffee.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.In these kinds of moments, I prefer to listen. But if we've not discussed it before, I would probably want to talk a bit about where I've been in life and where I'd like to go next.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel quite a bit and I really do enjoy it. I prefer a balance of being at home for extended periods of time and then bursts of travel here and there. However, I am always looking forward to my next adventure!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?For a long time, I was pretty undisciplined, but lately, I've taken a much more strict approach to look my best. Recently, I've even hired a trainer to give me nutrition and weight-lifting goals to see if I can move past this plateau I've found myself on. I never had an issue with training, I was going to the gym virtually every day as it was, but the biggest struggle I'm finding is eating enough protein in a day. Trying to consume 1g of protein for every pound of my weight is really challenging - and expensive. In short, I am trying to eat over 200g of protein every single day whilst staying within the limits of my other macros (fat, carbs, calories) and I have to log intense workouts in an app every day.
- What should others absolutely know about you?That I really just want to see everyone have a good time. I enjoy entertaining people and seeing people enjoy themselves, and the sentiment reflects in virtually everything I do and how I feel about things. From how I have approached jobs to my views on politics, my personal feeling is that everyone deserves to have opportunities and to have fun in life.