Dear RentMen visitors, BaileyWinter chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 17 Dec 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I guess I would say that I am 100% discreet and respectful of you and your life. I was married to a woman for many years. So for some people that is very reassuring. I'm addition, for those that may exploring or questioning their sexuality they know that I have a pretty good idea of what they may be going through and can help them enjoy our time together.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I would say I'm often complimented on my smile and easy going demeanor.
- What is your ‘niche’?I would say my niche is being the boy next door with the dirty and wild side. I can either keep it really chill and have a good time or I can let my piggy side come out and get into a lot of kink and fetish fun.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?My motto is You Do You! So whatever it is that comes to mind as something I may want to do, I try to just make it happen and pray for the best outcome.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?In my spare time I enjoy working out, running (I have done 4 full marathons and 2 half marathons), reading, biking throughout NYC and going out with friends for high energy nights out at a club.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.One of my best experiences so far was an 18 day trip in Greece a few years ago all by myself. I love to travel and experience new cultures. This trip consisted of 2 days in Athens to see the ruins and to feel the history of civilized world. Then I spent 5 days in Mykonos which was so much fun and met some amazing people. From there I hopped on a 55ft catamaran sailboat where we sailed from Mykonos all the way down to Santorini for a week and then stayed in Santorini for a few more days before heading to Venice, Italy for 4 days.
Sailing from Mykonos was incredible! Each day we stopped at one of the smaller islands along the way. These spots were small little marinas and villages on the islands. We would then have a prearranged cultural adventure such as driving SUVs through the hilly terrain to an amazing spot for lunch or a really beautiful dinner set up outside along the water. Each night returning to the boat to hang out with 6 perfect strangers I met when we got on the boat in Mykonos and chatting or playing games or just chilling outside while listening to some easy music and looking up at the Moon. I hope to do another big sailing trip in the future!
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm an easy going and chill guy but love high energy situations and plenty of stimulation.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I'm a very open-minded and adventurous person. I'm sure there is very little that someone could ask of me that I wouldn't be willing to seriously consider doing.
- What do you do for fun?I love to stay active by going to the gym or for a run. In addition, I am a pretty social person so having a nice dinner with friends or being out on the town.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I try to live my life as true to myself as possible. #youdoyou is my motto :)
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am an easy going guy that can either relax at home on the couch watching a movie with a glass of wine/scotch OR I can turn it up and go to the bars with friends.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love traveling both domestically and internationally. I try to make at least one international trip a year. There is so much to see out in the world.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I try to make healthier decisions when it comes to food but I definitely splurge on ice cream.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.My favorite memories as a child are being out with my family on our sail boat during the weekends and enjoying being out on the water.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I feel I am an upbeat and outgoing guy with a nice smile.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Espresso, sex, great friends, Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice-cream, cum