Dear RentMen visitors, BrooklynAz chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 07 Jul 2022
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you that I think you're hallucinating, because I can't bloody stand wine!
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Coffee
My dog Demi
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Once again, I feel like I answered this question too
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I feel like I just answered this about 3 questions ago?
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Having the strength to always get back up, no matter how many times life pushes me down, I always get back up. It's been a wild ride to where I am today, and still is at times, but I always prevail.
- What do you do for fun?Practice my Acting craft, play Pokemon, watch Horror movies
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Meeting Demi Lovato back in 2015, and having hear say my name on stage.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm usually decked out in either all Pink outfits, or wearing a whole lot of Eevee apparel - sometimes both together
- What are your greatest personal traits?Kind, genuine, and authentic
- What is your ‘niche’?I'm a master Pokemon trainer
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Used to travel a fair bit back in the day, but other than that I think the when I went to Newcastle, and Sydney back in January-February was the first time since maybe 2018.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Absolutely none. I eat like an animal.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I'm an aspiring Actor, and I'm currently doing full times classes.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?My brain injury has made me into a bit of a character, but if you're the kind of person that likes random no context sentences, we'll probably get along great.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am neuro diverse (Traumatic Brain Injury), and I am also blind in my left eye. I wasn't born blind though, both were attributed from the same accident when I was 15.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?That I'm never afraid to be myself, no matter who I'm around. I'm honestly a proud weirdo, and also a brain injury has made it that I now sometimes say things without thinking first, so that also makes for some laughs.