Dear RentMen visitors, Buddhist chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 03 Nov 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I do not consume alcohol. I would say get to know me and discover for yourself .
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.①Nutrition
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?My asking donation for my service here shouldn’t of be questioned as what I offer is unquestionably unique.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Outdoors and Nature adventures …
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Always been kind to others .
- What do you do for fun?Scouting new locations to mediate.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Guess in a country as South Africa I would have to say been Buddhist.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Would have to definitely have been the time I experienced the gift of been within 5m of an adult leopard as it just hunted down warthog. The gift of been so close to experience but only meters away and not to have caught the leopards attention onto me, definitely one of my favourite life experiences.
- What are your greatest personal traits?①Self-awareness
①②Openness to experience
- What is your ‘niche’?Authenticity of tantric massage
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Homebody seems natural , do enjoy planning trips to explore North Korea, Nepal, India and South Korea and Thailand.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?A blend of Raw and Organic ingredients full body work out every three days , plus one day of cardio.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Buddhism
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Perhaps the fact that Buddhism is based on human experience and potential. Buddhism teaches a way of life that avoids extremes. It offers 'a Middle Way' between a life of self-indulgence and a life of self-denial. Living my life within these lines is part of my personal journey .
- What should others absolutely know about you?That I live by “ Four Noble Truths “
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Definitely Self-compassion as emphasized often in Buddhist teachings and can lead us to the steps we need to take towards loving ourselves in a natural, organic and healthy way.