Dear RentMen visitors, Cameron_Coxxx chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 29 Apr 2022
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Well given I don't drink anymore, I would opt for a cool iced fruit smoothie, love fresh fruit, with chocolate and yougurt dips... It would say I've calmed down and grown up.
- What do you do for fun?Build things with my hands... Going back to school to take Carpentry... I'm a handyman and very creative. I like to also paint, listen to music, eager to learn, cook, and I like anything that presents a healthy challenge to promote my own growth.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I grew up the ugly redhead when I was younger... Changed a few things about my esthetics, and realized how superficial some people can be... I am not here to impress people... The only opinion that matters is the opinion of those who I respect and see me for me.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm direct, funny, empathetic, genuine, humorous, kind hearted, assertive, respectful, well mannered, and I'm am comfortable in who I am.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Learning to never let the past hold one back... If all else fails and you long to be something better than you are today... Change yourself... Reinvent what you want to change about yourself.
Never be the victim in life... Find the way to get out of the rut in the ditch of life and always move forward... And if you look back in the mirror... Only look to see how far you have come.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I use to be a morning radio show comedian who did impromptu off the cuff humor. It was fun and I enjoyed knowing I was able.to make many people smile on a daily basis.
- What is your ‘niche’?Pushing limits respectfully. Love learning, teaching, and educating and I love to learn as well...
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am a direct, loyal, creative, innovative, and suspenseful individual who is also enjoys a intellectual conversations and love a good joke. I am good with being alone and in the company of others.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?My life has been interesting, I am a survivor with a good heart who never has let life or the experiences get the best of me... I always find the humor and find a way to smile even in the darkest times...
I grew up Mormon as well and got kicked out of Sunday school at 18 months... Eeep!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I have the ability to light up a room and engage people. I never like to make anyone feel left out. I am genuinely interested in getting to know people as I believe that we all learn something from eachother.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.A great sense of humor, eager to teach and learn, a good cup of coffee, a intellectual conversation, and a creative mind.