Dear RentMen visitors, CharismaticMex chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Nov 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.This feels like a first-date question. To be honest, I don't know. It depends on what you ask me. I'm an open book so you can ask me almost anything... hit me up, message me, and find out what you'd like to know about me ;)
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Well, being 6'5" helps me stand out from the crowd. Literally and figuratively.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I don't follow specific diets or fitness regiments. For my fitness, I am currently in a fitness program that prioritizes three components: flexibility, athleticism, and muscle-building. I'm someone that wants functional muscle, and not just aesthetic muscle that's nice to look at. I'm an avid hiker and love to try new things, and having a flexible, athletic, and strong body is a priority for me.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm a genuine person. There is no act or "other side" to me. What you see and encounter is what you get. I believe in always being myself, never changing for anyone else. I value authenticity. Growing up, I encountered many situations where people tried to influence me to be something I'm not. And it never felt right to me. Now in my early 20s, I've been immersed in a self-discovery process. And I love it. What you get from me is an amazing, confident, charismatic, compassionate, empathetic, assertive, abundant, successful, joyful, loving, and peaceful person. That's what you need to know about me.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I’m a dancer. I dance and enjoy salsa and bachata. I’m also a business owner, recently launching my own business in 2023 and working on my entrepreneurial journey. If you’re interested in what my business is, definitely ask me about it.
I also have a hobby in doing 0nly Fanz. If we can’t meet up in person because of distance or location conflict, you can meet me virtually and we can still have a good time. Whether you want private, exclusive content or one-on-one virtual session, I’ll make it happen. Click the website link in my profile for that and exclusive content 😈
If you want to experience me in person, book me today. Either in my city or fly me out. I can do both 😉
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche is being your dominant 6’5” papi 😈. Many guys I attract are: submissive, bottoms, slaves, cash pigs, piggies, and more.
I genuinely enjoy being a dominant top. It works even better being 6’5”, 8.5” cock,Latino, big feet, and a nice deep voice.
I’m into kinks / fetishes and have done a lot of fun things including:
- vanilla play
- Water sports
- Feet domination and worship
- Ball crushing
- Bondage (handcuffed / tied up)
- Hole play using toys and fingers
So I’m very open. Any kinks or fetishes you got, let me know and let’s make it happen. I’m open-minded.
I’m a rarity to many guys because I’m a 6’5” Latino when many Latinos aren’t as tall as me. I’m a once in a life time opportunity, so don’t miss out experiencing me 😈 get the papi experience. If you want a hot nude massage or steamy sex, I’m your guy. Message me and book me today 💦
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.I don’t believe in the idea that there are things I can’t live without… but 5 things that that I love and cherish in my life include:
1. My dog, Chico (practically my child)
2. The ocean. I feel at home with the ocean.
3. Yoga and stretching. A game changer because my body feels so amazing after doing yoga and stretching.
4. Dancing. I’m a salsa and bachata dancer, and expressing my body freely through dancing is something that’s brought me so much freedom.
5. Humor and laughter. Humor and laughter are BIG in my life. I’m a naturally humorous guy and love to laugh.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I live with a rare genetic condition that has impacted way the I live since I was born. It’s a rare syndrome called Marfan’s. Because I live with Marfan’s, I’ve gone through multiple surgeries as a kid. These surgeries were primarily on my chest and my abdomen area.
I do have scarring on my chest which you’ll notice when you meet me from past surgeries. The surgeries on my chest were the hardest times in my life because of how intense and agonizing it was. But despite the pain and difficulty, I recovered successfully and I’m still here standing tall today. All 6’5” of me. I mention this because when you meet me, you may see scarring and you might be hesitant to ask.
I’m an open book and never mind anyone asking me about my surgeries or scarring because I’m not ashamed of them. They’re part of who I am. My genetic disorder and condition doesn’t control my life either. I live my life to the fullest and I’m grateful to be healthy, living an awesome life.
And if you’re looking for an awesome experience, whether a hot erotic nude massage with my hard 8.5” cock rubbing all over you, or a passionate, kinky play time session — message me today 😈.
- What do you do for fun?I absolutely love hiking. You’ll notice some of my main profile pictures on Rent Men are of me on hiking trails. If you’re looking for some beautiful hiking trails in Las Vegas, you let me know. I also dance salsa and bachata, been taking classes since May 2023. I absolutely love it. Running my own business has also been fun for me, I recently became an official business owner this year and it’s been an exciting journey so far. If you’re a business owner or entrepreneur, definitely hit me up. Let’s connect.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel often. I love traveling to new places to meet new people and to embark on new experiences. I’m expanding my travels to include international travel, especially in countries in Latin America (I speak spanish) and Europe. I absolutely prefer to travel. There are moments I’m a homebody, but I always feel a spark of life when I travel. Meeting new people, seeing different cultures, and getting to experience the world brings me so much life.
I have my global entry pass so I can smoothly fly to international destinations. If you’re seeking a travel bud, I’m your guy.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I love that I’m not afraid to do what feels right for me. I’ve had the chance to interact with countless people around the world, and sometimes I hear stories about their regrets or their failure to take action on something that felt meaningful and right to them because fear held them back. That is not me. I lead my life with my guide and intuition, knowing that everything happens to me for a reason. I’m grateful to live a life out of love rather than fear. I’m not afraid to take chances or to jump on an opportunity that is presented at the right moment for me. I also love that I’m always authentically myself. I don’t try to change who I am to fit other people’s expectations or projects. I am grounded in myself. You can take it or leave it.