Dear RentMen visitors, ClassyChiGuy chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 01 Jun 2023
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Hmmmm.... Hard to say.... I definitely enjoy certain physical aspects of myself. I like my hair, my dick, my chest, my legs and feet. But I think the thing I enjoy the most about myself if my intellectual and emotional connection to others I really try to invest myself in others in the moment. So I guess my favorite thing about myself is my brain.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I've been told by clients that they were drawn to my genuine and real down to earth presentation in my profile. That's something I take real pride in. I'm not just another hot guy. I'm an intellectual and invested individual who wants to bring your fantasies into reality. I'm someone you can have a real conversation with, someone to grab drinks or dinner with and not feel like your meeting with someone in my line of work.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I expect mutuality with my clients. I'm providing a service from one person to another. I am not an object for your pleasure. I'm a person providing an experience. So mutual respect is essential to working with me.
- What do you do for fun?Most of the fun I like I do during the summer. I like chilling on the beach, going for occasional walks, and just enjoying nature in a low key way.
I'm also a Renny. Meaning, I go to the Renaissance Faire in full garb as a a patron, not a performer. I love dressing up and living out the experience in its fullness.
I enjoy archery and fencing, but don't have the time or money at the moment to invest in those.
I love the arts. Particularly live theater. Which again I don't get to see very often but relish the opportunity when I get the chance.
- What is your ‘niche’?I think of myself having bookend niches.
First, I specialize in boyfriend experiences. Spending quality time with you over drinks or dinner before we spend time alone. I'm an intellectual and educated guy and enjoy learning about a variety of topics and about you on a personal level. In a boyfriend experience I tend to be romantic but not sappy, endearing but not ardently so. And when we are alone, I am a passionate person focused on you and our mutual enjoyment.
Secondly, I have been expanding on my dom persona. Very different from a boyfriend experience. Lol. In this setting you give up control and i take it setting the limits and what you do, if you can do something, and how. I have a variety of tools to assist in your training. Prior to starting time together we discuss expectations and safe words. I want to ensure you get the release you need in surrendering to me.
So you can see why I call them bookend niches. These are two very different experiences I provide.