Dear RentMen visitors, Cliff_Boyd chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Sep 2022
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Who knows? I'd see where the conversation took us and tell stories about my life that hopefully make us both laugh. I am often told by people that I am funny and that my humor comes from the way I relate stories about my life, whether positive or negative I tend to find the humor in the situation.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My friends, dog, Coca-Cola, phone, and lube. ;)
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I guess the most important thing about me is that I really do enjoy making people happy and feel successful. I have dedicated my life to working in the nonprofit sector and volunteer regularly to causes that help others.
I am as committed to making the individuals I interact with feel sexy and appreciated.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Pretty much anything social: softball, D&D, dinner parties, game nights, dancing, drinks, etc.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Not to sound cliché, but I am my own worst critic so I am constantly striving to achieve the high expectations I set for myself.
- What do you do for fun?I play softball regularly and love to go to tournaments. I am a big fan of video game RPGs, currently enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 and always venture back to Skyrim.
On Thursday nights I play Dungeons and Dragons with my friends, and I love leading them on their adventures as the DM.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I don't think I can pick a singe best experience. That's like picking your favorite song or movie. One of my favorite memories is being on a speed boat through the rain forest in Belize with my husband and being welcomed to a homemade lunch with our tour guide where we learned a lot about the local community.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?That's a tough one, but I'd say of everyone that I know well, I am uniquely capable of fitting in anywhere. I am not only comfortable but truly enjoy new social settings and find that I am almost always able to find common ground and a way to be considered a welcome addition to the event or community.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My sense of humor, compassion, and intelligence. Though I have a couple of physical attributes that are pretty great too.
- What is your ‘niche’?I am very verbal in and out of the bedroom. I am great with conversation, communicating needs and wishes, and with those skills I am confident in my ability to make everyone feel wanted, desired, and sexy af.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love to travel as much as possible. Try to go somewhere at least every other month. I travel some for my day job and some for clients and filming.
I am always open to offers to travel and visit new places.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I play softball regularly during the summer and fall and at tournaments when I can during the summer. Other than that, I am bear of a man, who enjoys life and a great meal.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am married to a great man, who supports my work. We have a sweet year old puppy, who is still learning to be a good boy, and a huge Maine Coon cat, who rules the house from the balcony.
I work a full time job in the nonprofit sector and volunteer for another organization. I spend most of my days trying to make the world a better, safer, fairer place.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?As a teenager, I was so desperate for a better education and to live a life outside of my place in rural Arkansas that I worked my ass off to get good grades, attend every camp and program for leaders and spent as much time as I could taking extra classes and doing advancement programs.
I ultimately convinced my parents to let me go to boarding school with the caveat that they couldn't pay for it. I earned a scholarship and left home days after I turned 16. Best decision of my life.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am loyal to a fault, and that is to individuals and ideals. I won't tolerate anyone harming my friends and those I care about, and I won't tolerate any form of bigotry or intolerance for members of my community.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I would say either my confidence or sense of humor are my favorite personality qualities.
Physically, I'd say my eyes.