Dear RentMen visitors, Codycolorado chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 18 Jun 2021
- What do you do for fun?Travel. I LOVE going places and meeting new people, experiencing other cultures, foods, and just understanding there is more to life than the four corners of my apartment.
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche is probably bdsm play, specifically chastity. I don’t know why but it really turns me on when I get fucked with my dick locked up. It just demonstrates that I am there to serve, not be served 😉
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am actually very shy. It’s one thing I love but hate about myself. Sometimes it’s a good thing because it makes me a great listener but sometimes I forget to talk about myself. 🙃
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am probably the nicest person once you get to know me... I'm very easy going, open and honest about everything.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I consider myself a fixer/tinkerer. In my spare time, which is increasingly non-existent, I will find myself fixing things around the house, trying to figure out a formula in a spreadsheet, learning how to code certain things, and finding ways to make things work better.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.The best experience of my life thus far was my recent trip to Mykonos Greece. Words cannot honestly express the experience, feelings, people. It was probably the most eye opening experience in that I actually had the ability to see another part of the world and meet some of the most amazing people. I look forward to going back this summer!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Currently I am working through a 12 week fitness program to increase muscle mass with balanced cardio. I work out about 4-5 times a week and spend about 1.5-2.5 hours in the gym depending on the time of day I go... Diet wise I love my chicken, fish, steak and broccoli. I recently got into sweet potatoes and brown rice, so I am slowly learning how to make different dishes based on those core ingredients.
I'm always open to learning how to cook or take workout advice!
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I definitely don't travel enough. I love travel, I thrive on new places, experiences, culture, and moments. I plan to do a lot more international travel as I feel I have almost traveled the contiguous 48 states. Places I would love to visit: Italy, France, Germany, Iceland, South Africa, Israel, Great Britain, Nepal, United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Brazil, and Peru. If I stayed at home my whole life, I'd probably die.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. Emotions/Feelings
2. Close friends
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would share my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Being a sagittarius, I tend to only let people know the things I want them to know about me. If you took the time to set up a wine and food picnic on the beach... That would be a pretty good signal that you would value that kind of conversation.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy looking back and seeing the experiences of my life and the choices I've made and how all of that fits into the person I am today. I enjoy the fact that I never have to live the same day twice, be bound to a desk, I am able to be free and be completely myself every single day.