Dear RentMen visitors, ColbyKashKid chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Sep 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That don’t forget I’m human. I’m not an Artificial Intelligence. I make mistakes, I can have a laugh and also have deep conversations. And also that I will do my very best to always respect your time as much as I can. And that is something I expect from others as well in return.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?By holding myself accountable to me first and then allowing that to flow outwards really has affected my entire world around me in such a positive, mature and respectable way. I also try to do for others as much as I can. I am a huge advocate for doing for another person and never telling anyone about it. That's true sacrifice and giving, the kind that doesn't give you any recognition from others.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Moving here to Denver and starting my own company (ask me about it sometime) all by myself and thriving in such a hustle and bustle community despite every obstacle that is thrown at me.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I think just my energy. I can be spontaneous and super fun at times, inspiring the people around me to try new things and dare for adventure. Also my ability to make meaningful connections with people everywhere I go. Somehow no matter where I am I always feel like I start conversations with people that lead to deep topics and that level of connectedness I don't think others feel comfortable doing, especially with complete strangers.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My ability to make the people around me feel comfortable and included. Also I've been told by a few spiritual individuals throughout my life that I have an uncanny way that I can kind of feel the energy and emotions of the individuals around me and can transfer emotional and even physical pain to myself to help others shoulder the burden they are carrying. I'm not sure if that is 100% true but I do know that I do my best to acknowledge others emotions and being, and respond to them in a loving way.
- What is your ‘niche’?Who came up with these questions. I know what the word means but I still had to look it up. You guys care if we take a rain check on this one? Let’s grab a drink and then we can answer it in person.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Well Covid has slowed my travel down a lot. I prefer to travel at least once every other month. I would say I'm both. I love to travel and then sometimes I love just sleeping til 12 while also doing laundry all day and watching TV. I think it just depends on how I feel.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I pretty much eat whatever doesn't eat me first. Haha I Just try to stay away from fast food and the likes. Although I don't think anyone can resist a drunk night Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I love to play dodgeball with my friends, but honestly spend most of my time working and staying busy while I build my empire. ALSO oddly I LOVE doing laundry. So if you want someone to do your laundry please let me know!!! Seriously, I love it!
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love painting, reading, gardening, traveling, writing poetry, playing dodgeball, video games, working on my novel, disc golfing as well. Oh and did I already mention traveling. Haha
- What do you do for fun?I play Dodgeball on a national level around the country, play video games, love to go hiking, also I LOVE LOVE LOVE escape rooms! If anyone wants to go to one with me, please HMU!
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I volunteer regularly to help the homeless here in Denver. Because giving back to others is where I get fulfillment in my life. Also, something personal about my past, my family disowned me when I came out of the closet and I haven't spoken to them in over 9 years. And I remember a friend once told me, "When your life goes up in flames, just know that after the dust settles you will rise from the ashes like a phoenix, stronger and more powerful than ever before. Don't ever forget that."<br />
And I haven't forgotten it, to this day.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That I am a tarot reader and have been for the past 7 years. I would probably read your cards for you if you wanted.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Don't judge me based on my outward appearance. I have lived my life learning so many awesome skills, tools, and I pick up things quickly when learning. Also that I'm a very big advocate for personal healthy boundaries. I live by the principle that people only treat you how you allow them to and I do my best to clearly state how I would like to be treated and am inquisitive on how others would like to be treated as well. Mutual respect is a must!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My incredible empathy that I have for others and compassion I show on a regular basis to as many persons as I can. I also love that I am very low maintenance when it comes to being entertained. I am content with just staring at a wall. Haha! But really, I'm not someone who needs constant attention.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Pizza, Sex, Deep Conversations, My car, Alone time to recharge