Dear RentMen visitors, Cord chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 15 Jun 2021
- What are your greatest personal traits?Sense of Humor....#1
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?As an older person it’s critical to stay fit and healthy. Eating well, the gym, getting outside... all contribute to the active life I enjoy.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My Pups
My Noise Machine!
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Build things....experienced carpenter here... and garden on my property.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?That I listen and remain present
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I'd share my Experiences which are vast and varied.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I care about other people's stories...what motivates them, excites them, gets them out of bed in the morning. Building connections is my thing.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Moving to NYC as a young man...it changed me forever. Though I do think of going home to California.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Work out 5-6 days a week....limit carbs later in the day and keep booze to a minimum
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Representing for older gay men and working to increase visibility as often as I can.
- What do you do for fun?I have pups and spend free time on the beach exercising with them. Netflix and chill for sure!!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I've got a good head on my shoulders and an established sense of humor...that can help to break the ice and relax anyone
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I'm 50/50....I have a great home base, but travel as much and as often as I can.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Kindness and sensitivity....I apply it to my work here to connect not only in a primal, hot, sexual way...but also as a fully formed human being seeking connection
- What is your ‘niche’?I'm older than a lot of the guys, and with my grey hair, beard and body hair...my status as a "muscle polar bear" is firmly established!
- What should others absolutely know about you?That my interest in the well being of others comes first. Maybe not the most common response on here, but in addition to my volunteer work, I strive to build a better community