Dear RentMen visitors, Dangeloyo chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 31 May 2023
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My perspective.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Lets just make it happen and see.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.A place to jot my thoughts, Good conversation, Apple Pay, Play, and juice.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I strive to make art in every corner of the space I take of this world.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I play piano and love to write in my spare time.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I love to make sure I'm doing what it takes to make sure anybody around me feels comfortable and seen.
- What do you do for fun?Id rather show you.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.In the summer of 2020 I realized I wasn't surrounded by enough potential. I wanted to meet new people and discover new ways of living so I went to a large gathering held by a commune and through it met some of my truest friends, connected with nature and animals in new ways, and explored new intimate parts of myself. Seeing and being seen by them annually is something I hold dear.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Im sharp with my presentation and my conversation.
- What is your ‘niche’?Making someone laugh.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Im a intermittent homebody. While new sights, scenes, and people can be refreshing. I have Netflix shows to keep up with, and like time to process and inventory things.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I love comfort foods, and choose food packed with love over quinoa any day. I stay active through hiking/rock climbing to make up for it.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Camping, dogs, new sights and new meals, reading, art and activism are the bricks that build my weeks.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?my curiosity fuels most of my exploration.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm not one to judge.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I know what I'm about.