Dear RentMen visitors, DekkerPetty chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 29 Aug 2023
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?- Apply 100% effort or not at all
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- When I'm wrong, I take the lead. Even when I have to swallow my pride. It's a much more favorable look at the end of the day.
- The most powerful channel to communicate is not through words. I'll leave it at that for now though. Maybe you'll understand what I mean, or maybe you won't, and that's okay too. - You can't please everyone, so stay true to yourself and don't apologize for not being everyone's cup of tea.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Right now I'm on tour until November, so I suppose that means that I love travelling a lot? I am however, by default, more of a homebody.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I enjoy shopping for clothes and home decor, and I find cleaning to be quite therapeutic.
I guess I'll lay it all out – nothing relaxes me more than a XXL 🍆 in the comfort of my own home 😈.
I also have a fondness for swimming, hiking, and walking my dog. Depending on how I'm feeling, I also have an interest in traveling.
- What is your ‘niche’?My speciality is not throwing it all on the table. At least in one sitting. Jeez.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.There have been a couple, but I'll talk about one. December 2019 I was in Whistler with my brother, his girlfriend and my 4 closest friends. We decided to participate in some 🍄🍄 and sure, you could say it's the hallucinogens, but no lie, on a random little hike in the snow, I remember being so overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude that two things happened:
1) First, I shut up. Something that rarely happens. In my head I was processing and downloading everything I came across. 2) An hour later I started crying, and I mean mercilessly. Not because I was told, but because I was honestly fucking happy. To be honest, I'd be surprised if a moment could top it, but it was an experience I will treasure forever.
- What do you do for fun?🍌🍩, read Literotica, watch the news, spend time with my dog, shop
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.You'll be hard pressed to get my ass on a beach. 🚫 That plus I no longer drink 🚫, you have your work cut out for yourself, trust me! That said, I have no problem if you do though!
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.A nice large 🍆, a dog, coffee, air conditioning and M&M cookies
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Now I don't want to give everything away, so I'm going to share something super random but still real. As a kid, I lost an entire year of school (okay, there was "home schooling" on set) filming Santa Claus II with Tim Allen. And yes, of course he was an elf. wink
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I go above and beyond by giving back when I can. I'm proud of the fact that I've orchestrated over 8 very significant clothing drives aimed at helping disadvantaged young males in the Greater Vancouver area. In the very future, I'd like to become a "big brother" because I really love kids and growing up with only one parent, I feel like I have the ability to make a really positive impact in a young mans life :).
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I believe what sets me apart from others is my steadfast commitment to integrity and my dedication to giving my best effort in everything I do. I have the ability to quickly detect when someone isn't being truthful, although I don't always confront them about it. While I might not be involved in others' affairs, I appreciate accurate information and dislike inaccurate details. Overall, my focus on honesty and effort, along with my ability to recognize honesty in others, shapes how I interact and build relationships.
- What are your greatest personal traits?1. I'm honest to a fault. It's not something I can help--it's just who I am. That said, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.
2. I'm proud/love/like my arms, butt, hair, eyes, calves. They are all wonderful and have a lot to offer :P.
3. I have been told that I am "very attractive" on multiple occasions by several people (both men and women), it actually means nothing to me. The ultimate compliment is when someone points out something a little more substantial. I'll leave it at that.
4. Obviously my bubble 🍑. How does that make you feel?
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I'm 5'9 / 185 lbs. So I'm compact. I work out 5 days a week (M-F), and have an awesome trainer 2 days a week. I occasionally go to Barry's classes, but Ride Cycle Club is where it's at for me. Barry's is honestly too hard!!
For food, because I work out 5 days per week, I (for the most part) eat mostly whatever I want. My diet is about a 7/10—I try to make sure my meals are balanced and that I get all my essentials and proteins in, but I consume a substantial amount of carbs, namely bread. It's in my genes—but at least it's not candy, that stuff is savage!
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Without a doubt I'm a total odd ball. But it's not that I think I'm better than anyone else or that I'm better than any of the strange things about me. It's just that I don't really fit into any category—which is why my friends always joke that I defy all science (and sometimes logic).
I'm passionate about everything I do and I work hard at it. If you're looking for someone who will put in their best effort every day and never give up on something, then you've found your guy!
The other thing is that I would encourage you not to judge a book by its cover. You might think from looking at me that I'm just another pretty white guy with light brown hair and blue eyes (and sure some scruff and a big 🍑, but there's so much more to me than meets the eye. You'll see what that means soon enough... Or maybe you won't. Let the cards fall where they will.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Like I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of faults, but one thing you can count on is that I'm honest. I'm proud of being truthful all the time, and I think it's really important. Also, I'm really good at telling when someone's not being honest, even though I might not confront you about it. But if I catch you lying, there's a 0% chance for me to trust you again.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people ask me questions that are explicitly stated in my profile. Everything outlined on my profile is 💯 true and accurate and my photos are current as well. So in other words, no - I'm not a top. Ask me again and see what happens 💀.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Those who meat me tend to trust me naturally—and quite quickly, that means the world to me and I don't it take it lightly either. You either love or you hate me, there probably isn't an in between.
Despite being a man of many flaws, I go to bed at night proud of the fact that I'm always honest and instil 💯 effort with every feat that I undertake.