Dear RentMen visitors, DerekAtlas chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 25 Sep 2022
- What is your ‘niche’?The boyfriend experience. From the time that we meet up until the time that we part ways I like giving my undivided attention to the people I meet. I’ve made more than a few long lasting friendships with clients. If you’re interested in some good conversations over dinner and drinks, before we shoot fireworks, then I’m the one.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?My personality immediately sets people at ease. I'm down to earth and I'm easy to get along with. You'll have good time with me. I go with the flow and things run smooth. I can be gentle or rough, the choice is yours. But either way, we’ll both be comfortable.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?It goes without saying but I spend a lot of time at the gym. I aim for a five or six day workout schedule. I read a lot of books. I swing trade in the US and foreign stock exchanges. I find stock markets incredibly interesting and I love seeing my money work for me instead of me working for it.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I have fun, and I make sure everyone around me is too.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I took a trip to St. Barts. That was probably the best experience I've had in my life. It was amazing.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm very social. I love to talk and I genuinely enjoy getting to know new people. People have told me that upon first meeting me, it was as if we've known each other for years.
- What do you do for fun?I enjoy hiking, reading, and hanging out with my dogs. Occasionally, I still like to go out and get crazy at the bar or nightclub.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I’ve traveled extensively. I enjoyed it but there’s no place like home. I prefer to stay in Las Vegas these days. I have a beautiful home and business is great.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I keep my diet pretty clean, and my workout filthy.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Well it's probably obvious and somewhat mandatory that health and fitness are an important part of my life. But, I also am a bit of a party animal. I balance it out pretty well, living the night life here in Las Vegas and cleaning it all up in the morning at the gym.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I have two sissy dogs. A four pound Chihuahua and a Chinese. Crested both of which are girls.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I love people, you'd know that right away. I genuinely enjoy getting to know them. I love sex, you'd figure that out pretty quickly also.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm easy going and and easy to get along with. I generally enjoy our time together.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I provide the 'extra mile' by providing excellent communication. I almost always respond right away and stay in touch right up until our actual meeting Throughout past years I've established long and solid relationships with many clients and in many ways consider a lot of them close friends at this point.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I’m a social butterfly. I love meeting new people and seeing new places. I’m easy to talk. I like hearing other people’s story’s and enjoy telling my own.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.I would have to say 5 things that I cannot live without would be sex, the gym, my dogs, money, and having a drink at the end of the day.