Dear RentMen visitors, Dexscort chose to answer 13 interview questions that were last updated on 06 Oct 2023
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Every time I travel to another country is added to my roster of greatest life experiences. It makes you realize just how vast the world is and humbles me everytime.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am sincere and genuine. I will listen to you and even cry together with you. I treat others how I wish to be treated in life.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I have an Ampallang dick piercing and also verse so be prepared.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My lifestyle is work hard, play hard. I have my day job in healthcare and for my second job I am an entertainer. I work for a company that attends various events and birthdays and make balloon animals for people as well as get Into a themed costume/mascot. I love getting out of my comfort zone and bringing smiles to others.
- What should others absolutely know about you?It is my number one goal for us both to have a safe, fun time together. No question is stupid so please ask away. You might be pleasantly surprised by what you hear.
- What is your ‘niche’?When I am inside of the fire circle performing for thousands of people - that is where I have found my niche. I used to be terrified of having eyes on me. Becoming a performance artist was quite challenging and the anxiety used to be overwhelming. By persevering through my fears I taught myself how to tune inside my soul and to silence my own inner demons. Now I can confidently stand in the spot light and dance my soul away loving every second of it.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I always know how to make the most out of everything that life throws my way. I go about life charismaticly with a genuine smile on my face at all times. I am grateful every single day for the blessings in my life and that gratuity attracts more things into my life to be grateful for. Every day I wake up and decide to be happy and strive to share my happiness.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love fishing, camping, exploring, star gazing, dancing, reading, cooking, playing video games, watching movies, astrology, and so much more. I am a thrill seeker. I’m that adrenaline junky type of guy that wants to go sky diving, bungee jumping, cliff diving, etc. One of my biggest hobbies is conquering my fears.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am that home cooked meal in a world of processed microwavables. I always give my 100% in all aspects of my life. I am not afraid to live in the present and will always chase after my dreams to turn them into a reality.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I do intermittent fasting mainly. I'll fast every other day for the entire day. Then eat one big meal in the middle of the day on non fasting days. I go to the gym when I have spare time, but it's my diet that keeps my body in check.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love traveling. It is one of my biggest desires in life to travel around the world and experience all that life has to offer. I have traveled all around the USA, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, and St Maarten so far. I enjoy a good night in as well, but I live for adventures.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I am an open book. Anything you want to know, just ask.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. My family: Without them I would not be the type of person I am today. I have the best support system that i could ever ask for and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.
2. My friends: My second family. We all love eachother unconditionally. I would do anything for those I care about in my life. And they would do the same for me. Without a doubt.
3. My Cat: His name is Zen and I rescued him. I found him as a kitten bloody by a tree. I always thought all cats were assholes and disliked felines until he became my son and now I could not imagine a night falling asleep without him between my legs.
4. Artistic Expression: Always remain true to yourself. I have various piercings and tattoos and fully support being unique and standing out. I am also a performance artist so releasing my inner angst through fire dancing is my way of channeling my emotions constructively.
5. Music: SoundCloud is my side bitch. She always knows what songs I need to motivate me, cheer me up, as well as comfort me. I am that guy in the car who is dancing like nobody is watching while we are all stopped at a red light. No fucks given.