Dear RentMen visitors, Diamondsmuahh chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Nov 2023
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I would love all the tops reading this to know about the good grip I have
- What is your ‘niche’?Being myself and not changing nor watering myself down for nobody.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?When I’m not pampering myself (I.e shopping, getting my nails done, hair) and also outside of the nightlife (I.e bartending, clubbing and pole dancing), I like going to the gym, cooking, swimming, and modeling
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I’m a good distraction. For the people that need to talk or vent, we can do that, I’m a good listener. For the people that wanna smoke weed together, maybe sometimes they don’t wanna be alone, we can do that. And for my people who need head to clear their head, we can definitely do that too. Let me know what you need from me
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Working in retail, I’ve learned to never judge a book by its cover. It’s always the person who looks the least, that ends up having/ spending the most.
Working in customer service/ hospitality, I’ve learned to always treat people good and with respect because you never know who you’re gonna meet. And impressions mean everything while trying to network
- What are your greatest personal traits?I’m smart and I’m also very passionate. And as confident I am I’m also super humble too
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Im very 50/50 on this, on one hand if I could I would fly everywhere. I love exploring new cities and meeting new people, just for the experience. And I feel as if there isn’t a lot of places I’ve gone to so far, so if any of my friends were to have invited me to go with them somewhere, but definitely be up for it, why not. Especially if there’s liquor involved! On the other hand in my day to day life, I have no problem staying home, putting a movie or watching a series, just cuddled up in my blanket. Maybe even some wine too and takeout. Some days I’d prefer that than to being out
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Work hard play harder. Life is too short to not be enjoying yourself at every given opportunity.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sex, pizza, pole dancing, my phone and my wax lady (she’s the reason how I stay so smooth head to toe and yes I get Brazilian waxes)
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?How I carry myself! I’m a very confident person, but more importantly I’m still very humble. I don’t compare myself to anyone else and I don’t think I’m better than anyone else either.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I would love for people to know that I’m a freak. Please show me something new and put me in different positions
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?How much I take care of myself
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I’d want to stay there forever
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?No matter how discouraging or un-motivating life may be getting, or any situation really, I always wake up every day and keep pushing forward. Bad days and dark times don’t last forever. Some days are harder than others, but it won’t stop me
- What do you do for fun?Pole dancing, bartending, and clubbing
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and I do pole dancing also 2-3 times a week as well (which is like a whole workout itself)