Dear RentMen visitors, Drew_Powers chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Jul 2021
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself."I can fit my whole fist in my mouth, wanna see?"
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I'm pretty flexible -- wanna help me stretch?
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Is sex a hobby? I do it like it's a hobby :P
Photography and other art
Singing in the shower or car
Being with friends on a dance floor
Traveling to places I've never been before
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Recently I've been pushing myself harder than I've ever pushed myself before. How do I do it? I envision crossing the finish line and getting to look back at the tough situations I'm working through and know that I've done the damn thing! I'm a winner, baby.
- What do you do for fun?I love going to parks, drawing or painting, working out, and of course there are many fun things to do in the bedroom--or outdoors ;)
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Moving to San Francisco, building a life centered on friendship and joy, working harder than I've ever worked to accomplish my goals and become the man I want to be.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Uhhhh...pretty much everything about me, haha. I have a unique sense of style and perspective on life.
I'm not afraid to be different or act silly. My light shines bright. I know I wasn't born to fade into the background.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I have a big heart and an open mind. I give people the benefit of the doubt and am able to look at situations from outside my own perspective.
- What is your ‘niche’?San Francisco is my ultimate niche. I'm a creative type. I'm sex positive. I love being part of a community and stomping the streets of SF, trying to be as weird and silly as possible. Life is as boring or exciting as you allow it to be -- let's make it FUN!
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?If I had the time and money, I'd be traveling all over the world to new and exciting places. I LOVE travel. My favorite places that I've been are New Zealand and Israel -- Tel Aviv is AMAZING
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I'm 29, so still trying to soak up the little time of getting to eat whatever I want, haha.
I try to lead a healthy lifestyle, going to the gym 3-5 X week depending on my schedule. I really enjoy working out, gym buds anyone?
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I'm an active go-getter and I'm goal oriented.
I work full time, I'm in school, I work out 3-5 times per week (depends on my busy schedule)
I make time for the things that are important
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I love all forms of art and enjoy participating as both a viewer and contributor
- What should others absolutely know about you?I love to laugh and make others laugh -- it's the best medicine there is!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I love to dance and have fun. Moving my body on the dance floor, or in the bedroom, is a great way to feel that powerful release of energy.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sex