Dear RentMen visitors, Dude_Amsterdam chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 26 Sep 2023
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Regarding work, I really like to meet different people, in different places. Everybody has his own life story, and we make the best of it.
I really like to give and receive pleasure on different levels :) Cliënts tell me often it feels as if we have been friends for years.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Bit of a geek regarding finance/law subjects.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Manners matter :)
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am corporate law student at a university in the Netherlands, finishing my bachelor this year! (Whoop Whoop)
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Push harder :P
- What is your ‘niche’?Kissing, eating your ass, sucking your D.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My positive energy :)
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.Lets cuddle and enjoy the sunset!
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?If I have time left, I either go to the gym, sleep or visit friends.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am not easily shocked nor impressed. Don't talk about your car, unless it's a foodtruck! :))
- What are your greatest personal traits?(Dutch) directness, honesty, empathy and loyalty
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Not a lot honestly, I used my last summer to attend an intense summer course in London, or use my time to get more experience in a law firm between courses.
However I will visit Rome in november 2022!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Finishing my university bachelor in Economics and Business
- What do you do for fun?-Listen/dance to music
-Go out with friends
-Reading legal and financial blogs
-Investing in stocks
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.-Oxygen
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat everything I can haha especially when I visit my parents down east (Achterhoek area). I don't have a specific diet, and I work out 4-5 times a week.
Is this a good fitness regiment? No! But does it make me happy? Absolutely!! haha :))