Dear RentMen visitors, EdgyGuyNTX chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 18 Jun 2023
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you my story. I have a pretty good one, I think.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Oxygen
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I expect to be treated like you would want to be treated and will tolerate no less.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Music Production
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I just do the best right thing at the time. I try my best to be a good person. I do an inventory daily of how I feel about that particular day; asking myself if I could have done better and what I would or should have done differently.
- What do you do for fun?Fill out interview questions.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.It would be one of my musical performances for sure.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?My vibe and energy.
- What are your greatest personal traits?I am very empathetic and go out of my way to help people. For example, I let a guy who I found out was homeless stay with me for a while. Everyone said I was nuts. I feel like that could happen to anyone, and if it ever happened to me, I'd want someone to help me. I believe in Karma.
- What is your ‘niche’?I would say I am punk and artsy.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I have 3 senior dogs (2 are special needs) so I am grounded for the next few years.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I don't go to the gym, but I stay fit just being active. I try to eat healthy but I love ice cream.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am a music producer, dog owner X 3 and I love plants and mycology.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I grew up in foster care. I see it as a gift because I was able to experience many different cultures and backgrounds as a child.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy my creativity and spontaneity.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I may seem like I'm a pushover, but I will stand up for myself when needed.