Dear RentMen visitors, Eros_Judo chose to answer 10 interview questions that were last updated on 07 Oct 2023
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.well, I'll give 3. I enjoyed seeing a total solar eclipse as a spiritual astronomical phenomena. As a kid I went to summer camp and was once elected camper of the year, noice. I was able to live in Miami for a month.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I am HIV+ Undetectable; I have ADHD/BPD; I am the touchy type but not creepily; People often are often confused to if I'm being sarcastic, I am not; I'm an open book, I listen more than I talk, I can be impatient, I am obsessed with punctuality, my long pronounced breath *sighing* does not mean I'm bored; I'm willing to have uncomfortable conversations, and I remain teachable and humble in being corrected. Respect and Truth are my highest values.
- What do you do for fun?I like going to EDM concerts; I love to dance/sing; I like digital drawing and editing videos; I like long walks/hikes; I love cribbage; I love attending random workshops/seminars that peek my interests; I love archery; I enjoy bike-riding; I love to sit somewhere urban and busy and go people-watching.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?You will be more to me than a client/follower in my eyes. You will be cherished beyond the screen, after our 'transaction'. I am not limited or bound to you only for payment of my services. You are a comrade upon first contact, and I will always wish the best for you whether friend or foe. I'm willing to be vulnerable with you, I understand the nuances of consent/disclosure, and no topic is too personal. You are welcome with me!
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I don't follow the crowd, I am led by my own guiding compass, I am very intuitive. I am willing to laugh at myself and not afraid to be/look silly.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.we'd probably overshare our childhood traumas w/each other, laugh about all of life's lessons, trials and tribulations. I'd probably try and gas you up with compliments, because the happier you are, the fonder I hold you in my heart. We'd probably end up being playfully bashful and debasing about this world's absurdities. Then of course I'd try to convince you to have sex w/me on the beach.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.-The embrace of touch by men like yourself
-A sense of purpose/meaning
-connection, affection, and a million erections!
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'm funny (trust me) and I love to be humored, my comedic disposition is matched by the boisterousness of my laughter. I am very caring and nurturing, sweet and encouraging, and am told often I'm an old soul. I see the best in others, so I am naturally very encouraging and am very fascinated which is evident by my love of listening to others. I am an engaged conversationalist and make space for all walks of life, and I am quite eccentric. I am forward, direct, authentic, and am not driven by superficial possessions/attainments. I love openly, am very affectionate, and I wear my heart on my sleeve What you see is what you get!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I enjoy my sense of humor, my objectivity, my capacity to be loving and caring for every kind of person, and I enjoy my enthusiasm in lifting up the spirits of others. I enjoy my autonomy and solitude, I enjoy my ability to roll with the punches, and I enjoy this amazing journey of life and the gift of lust and sensuality. I enjoy how good I can make people feel on any level.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I practice yoga regularly and as a result I am very flexible and very coordinated. *wink wink* I am active even though I'm not shredded. The gym body is a work in progress. I like to eat a lot fiber if you know what I mean.