Dear RentMen visitors, Evdriver chose to answer 9 interview questions that were last updated on 19 Jul 2023
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm full of surprises.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Artistically, my music.
Intellectually, my knowledge of history.
Physically, my ass.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Probably that weekend in Fire Island I spent making love to a handsome, hunky policeman (a real policeman, out of uniform cause he was on vacation). At one point, we slipped out of a pool party to do it in a tent that someone had pitched in front of the house. Eventually other party guests discovered us, and it was even fun "getting caught."
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I have traveled all over the East Coast, Europe, Australia, and a little bit of Asia (specifically Israel and Hong Kong). Nowadays, I prefer to stay at home. Everything I want and need is in Southern California, and I am grateful that I am able to live here.
- What do you do for fun?Play the piano, listen to audio books, watch movies, have sex.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I'm a classical pianist, and most of the music I listen to is classical. It is amazing how the music of Mozart, Chopin, et al serves as is the foundation for the music we listen to today. After all, it was Beethoven who wrote the first jazz number.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I love listening to audio books while driving. Since I drive a lot, I prefer long books, like my favorite novel "War & Peace." But lately my choices have been non-fiction, mostly biographies of leaders like George Washington or Catherine the Great. It is always useful to learn from the habits and deeds of the intelligent people who came before us, and I usually select biographies of those who lived before 1900. Since my lifestyle has little in common with that of 18th century generals or czars, their stories capture my imagination more than any novel or work of fiction. This is my version of "trashy beach reading." The truth is stranger than fiction, as they say.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Friends, music, the gym, wifi, silicon based lube.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Aesthetic weight lifting/bodybuilding, power lifting, cross fit.