Dear RentMen visitors, FelixPiety chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 15 Nov 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Bit of a PetrolHead and love my JDM hotted-up grandaddy car.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Exercise, garden, independent research, and an unrepentant cleansing of the domicile sphere.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Ain't no web-form/document/application/administrative task I won't chase-up. Like a dog with a bone, I won't let go!!
- What do you do for fun?Garden, walk the doggy, go for brunch, keep a regular self-care regime. Lively political debates. Upset repressive and regressive partisan postures opposing my progressive real-life fantasy I live each and every day.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Adding to a wider body of knowledge that will inform, long after I am gone.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Long hair, facial piercings and tatts too, I guess? Am I really that exotic?
- What are your greatest personal traits?Slutty sex-positive Whore with a heart of gold.
- What is your ‘niche’?Smooth, slow, slick, and sensual.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?More of a homebody, but always willing to travel whilst balancing this against study and fitness commitments. Love to travel during the boring non-growing, non-gardening season.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Home workouts daily, resistance bands and free-weight training combined into one. Three meals daily, and usually two coffees. Red meat and brown rice plus greens for dinner. Love my 6 Weetbix for breaky. Need more greens and need to make more fruit smoothies. Avoid sugar-y foods because ageing, fattening, and your gut microflora becomes attuned to and hence craves such foods.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Student, currently studying law. Love the morning sun, and to get outside for at least a few hours each day. Find overcast grey weather to be boring, much prefer to hear the birds singing with the earth turning as it has always done — painting a tapestry of colour within the Garden.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?You're the one who gets to look at your own reflection in the mirror everyday. If you feel happy because what you see in the mirror reflects vanity, then who cares. You're the one who gets to see that reflection every day.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.That humans have evolved through sociability and teamwork to work together: its a selective pressure that allowed us evolutionary success.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Love big dicks and even bigger poliTICKS
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Introspection, my good-natured desire for fun and my tan-line 😛
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Gardening, Music, Motivating morning sunlight, Politics, People.