Dear RentMen visitors, GymBoyVancouver chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 01 Aug 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?God Damn! It’s obvious! I’m your the only one Michelin Star ⭐️😂 joking
- What is your ‘niche’?I perfectly fit in Asian guys, and they in me 😂
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.It’s a bit personal… My greatest life experience- it’s my last 4,5 years relationship with a guy, who always will have a “big warm room” in my heart, be my family. Because he is the best what happened to me so far.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Learning all the time! Traveling and learning ! Every time when I travel to somewhere I’m bringing back not only souvenirs and memories, but new skills. For example, when I traveled to Bali, I studied yoga and learned how to play local instrument called “hand-pan”. Later in China , I used these skills to earn money. During the Covid lockdown ( I was in Shanghai that time, locked in my apartment for 4 months!!!) I studied digital marketing. Now this knowledge helps me to run my Just For Fans very successfully! You never know where you will be tomorrow. But if you are skillful, you will be always in high demand!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I’m a certified fitness trainer by American academy of fitness and I have diploma in nutrition. My own business is a brand Sport&Health Nutrition, I’m selling gym supplements (protein, vitamins, amino acids etc.) So I know about it everything and can help you with advices. And remember! It doesn’t matter how many times per week you are doing exercises for abs , you will never see them until you change your nutrition plan! Fitness & Nutrition are bounded tight 😁