Dear RentMen visitors, HUNG_BoyNextDoor chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 18 Oct 2023
- What are your greatest personal traits?Welcome to my interview! If you're reading more about me, that means you know that there's more involved when meeting someone then just some hot pictures.
If you're going to go to the effort of scheduling a rendezvous, you want to actually have a good time, right? Sometimes people are hesitant about scheduling a time to meet up. You dont have to be with me. I have a friendly, down to earth attitude and I will treat you right.
Usually the more time we spend together, the better quality of experience you're going to have. Longer rendezvous allow time for both of us to get relaxed and comfortable with each other and have fun 🤓
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I get along really well with unusual, shy, downtrodden, OCD, submissive and lonely men. Most of my regulars see me because of a quality I posses that cannot be expressed in words or captured in an erotic picture. I am a genuinely sweet and caring person. Something hard to find these days.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel almost full-time.
- What do you do for fun?Hang out with friends.
Travel to big cities.
Go to Strip clubs and bathhouses
Go bar and club hopping.
Hooking up and exploring fantasies
Relax and unwind
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I always enjoy meeting men that spoil me, worship me and treat me like their prince. It's not about inflated ego, money or power. It's about showing me that I am wanted and appreciated. There is a glaring contrast between those type of men and those that attempt to get something for nothing, nickel and dime, or have overbearing nasty attitudes. Nothing in life is free or lasts forever, so when you go from fantasy into reality, please be respectful and kind. It goes along way!
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I do my best to treat people right, be accommodating, and always be punctual.