Dear RentMen visitors, HalterTop chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 09 Oct 2022
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm a consummate professional who takes client satisfaction seriously. You can tell from my reviews, my profile and my personal website that I put love into this. I respect myself as well as your discretion. & the goal is for everyone to always leave happy. Life short. Let's be intentional about making it fun.
- What should others absolutely know about you?That I change my hairstyle often and sometimes I wear nail polish. Despite either of those, I will still dick you down.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I'm carefree while still remaining responsible. In my "day job" I've figured out how to work smarter and not harder, which has allotted me a lot free time during the week. I love to learn, so with my free time I'm taking courses in the the things that interest me, but I didn't have the time to pursue in the past. My endless thirst for knowledge is one of the main things that make me who I am.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I'm a black, queer, art fag, circuit queen, faerie adjacent, top 40 loving, hip-hop living, left handed, near-sighted, but far reaching... Devin Masters.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Honest to God I have 3 lists that I update periodically. What is the vision that I have for my career, for my family, and for myself. Thinking those things through, writing them down, and having them accessible help to keep me present. They also help me to figure out the direction that I need to take in my life and how I should go about getting there. Trying to keep that balance and awareness of myself is how I run the CURRENT mile, which I think a lot of people miss the mark on. To go the extra mile, I just try to always do right by people. I believe that it really does come back around.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?That I don't cry when I'm sad in real life, but when I'm sad during an episode of Grey's Anatomy... waterworks!
- What are your greatest personal traits?I listen, I have a warm personality, and I'm very empathetic. Many people tell me that they can sense that about me right away.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.When I was younger I used to work at a year-round after school / summer camp for foster kids. Even when the kids changed families they would still come to the program. It was a way for them to always have familiar faces in their lives. I did that for 2 years and the bond that I built with these kids who had so much adversity in their lives was absolutely golden. That was hands down, my best experience.
- What do you do for fun?The other morning I caught myself sipping coffee while listening to Kaytranda and searching the internet for different ways to arrange decorative bed pillows. The definition of fun has really taken a dramatic turn for me in the last few years. I guess this is what adulthood feels like. <shrug>
- What is your ‘niche’?Urban luxe. Gentleman in the streets and a master in the sheets.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love to write. Not really about anything in particular, just about what moves me in the moment. Politics, pop culture, music. Next year I plan on taking a few courses to polish my skills. I would love to write for a digital media platform someday.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you to stop asking questions. Enjoy the beach. Enjoy the wine. Enjoy each other's quiet company. Living in NYC, it's necessary to get out of town every now and then to remind yourself what real life is like. Life where everyone isn't operating at 120mph. When I get the opportunity to take a relaxing getaway, I really like to savor it.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Well I recently read this amazing book called "It Starts With Food" that has really helped me in my journey towards eating clean. After reading it I did a 30 day nutritional program called "Whole 30" that really changed my life. Eating habits aside, I try to get to the gym 3-4 days a week. 5 days a week when I'm doing it like I should be.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel often. I've been all over the United States and my passport has gotten some good mileage. I am available to travel for clients domestically and internationally as well.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My cellphone x 5
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?Probably how I'm not afraid of change. I've seen talented friends let great opportunities pass them by because they were nervous about all of the factors in their lives that would change as a result. I know that growth isn't always going to be comfortable. Getting through a lot of that discomfort has actually groomed me for many of opportunities that have been presented to me.