Dear RentMen visitors, JEREMIAS chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 02 Nov 2021
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I’m an introvert. I enjoy quality time with myself and my 2 dogs and 3 birds . I don’t follow the status quo . I’m usually quiet but have been known to disturb the piece unexpectedly
- What are your greatest personal traits?I’m generous unconditionally. I use my vulnerability as my source of strength rather than my weakness . I’m very compassionate . I’ve been through a lot of turmoil so totally understand what it feels like to be hurt
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I’ve been around the world 2 1/2 times . I travel at least once every 3 months
I do enjoy and appreciate cozy quiet times at home as I’m always working and running around
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Living in the concrete jungle . It smells like a toilet 24/7 and costs $50 a min to live in; but I love it !!!
- What is your ‘niche’?Cooking Puerto Rican and Thai food . I also make a bomb chocolate chip cookie 🍪 🤪
- What should others absolutely know about you?I’m genuinely kind and generous. I’m thoughtful and sensitive . I am a person who has been brought up in abusive environments but doesn’t allow that to define who I am. Instead I help others by offering a caring ear and as much moral and encouraging Support as possible
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I enjoy cooking and baking . Once a week I clean out my refrigerator and prepare , package and randomly handout small meals to people in need on the streets
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I try to be a better person i was the day before. i always strive to be challenged. i enjoy reaching out and helping people who are not as fortunate..
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I was an alcoholic for many years. I used to drink a bottle everyday and smoke until i passed out. I one day chose to dig deep and do some serious soul searching and know my own self worth and not allow anyone to tell me i could not do what i dreamed or tell me i was no good. it is this self love that allows me to be able to give to others
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I enjoy all things that embrace better health and wellness. I exercise everyday even if it is a simple walk. I make careful and thoughtful decisions of the foods I eat. Everyday is important to eat well, breathe fresh air, drink clean water, get plenty of sunshine and always reach out and help others. This results in quality living and is nourishing to the soul...
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would say, "Is there any lemonade or iced tea in the cooler?" , only because I do not drink LOL. Everything in life I think is so much more pleasurable when shared with others. I would share an intimate detail of my struggle with alcoholism and how I live each day at a time. I chose to dig deep, do alot of soul searching and decided that loving myself would allow me live to have these beautiful moments to share with others
- What do you do for fun?I cook, bake and love to go to parks and botanical gardens
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am authentic, genuine, kind, compassionate nature
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I exercise regularly by walking. I eat totally organic
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am a genuine kind and caring person. I love to help people
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Fresh air, organic food, friends, family, love