Dear RentMen visitors, JackXLRyan chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 18 Jul 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?Don't spit in my mouth. I don't understand how that even became a thing during sex, but seriously, don't.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I genuinely enjoy getting to know people on a deeper level. Whether it's engaging in meaningful conversations or sharing personal experiences, I find it rewarding to form genuine connections. Consequently, I willingly make an additional effort to break the ice, even if it means indulging in a bit of self-deprecation to create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. This allows for more authentic interactions and opens the door to deeper and more meaningful relationships.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?As time has elapsed, my lifestyle has experienced a definite evolution, yet the guiding principles and values that shape it remain unwavering (albeit with occasional adjustments when necessary). One of my greatest joys is engaging in obedience and luring exercises with Arya, my beloved Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab Mix. Additionally, I have a penchant for the culinary arts and the appreciation of fine wine. Given my fluency in multiple languages, I derive great pleasure from seeking out avenues to maintain proficiency in them, often through the melodious medium of music. Drawing and painting have also captured my fervent interest, serving as vital outlets for my creativity and contributing to a harmonious equilibrium in my lifestyle.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?That I am a lot more conservative than most people would think. I live for debate and stay well informed on domestic and global issues.
- What should others absolutely know about you?When expressing myself, I generally prefer to avoid using absolutes as they tend to be irrational and have a tendency to exaggerate the gravity of the situation. Instead, I believe it is more effective and balanced to provide nuanced perspectives and considerations that help to foster comprehensive understanding and thoughtful discourse.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.It depends on the flow of the conversation. I am an open book so whatever came up organically into the conversation is what I would tell you.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.One of the most remarkable life experiences I've had was during my time stationed in Okinawa, JP. I was fortunate to have an exceptional circle of friends and a deep sense of purpose in my work. Whenever I need a reason to smile, my mind effortlessly drifts back to those cherished memories. And let's not forget the constant presence of Marines, which definitely added to the overall experience.
- What do you do for fun?I love engaging in thought-provoking political banter, where minds collide and opinions get shaken like a cocktail. And when I'm not busy shaping the world with my fiery debates, you can find me glued to Netflix, absorbing storylines like sponge cake soaks up icing. As a self-proclaimed foodie, I roam the culinary universe, delighting in the treasures hidden within diverse eateries. And let's not forget the simple pleasures of life - from intimate connections to social escapades that make my days feel like a sprinkling of stardust. Life's a rollercoaster, baby! Hang on tight! 😄
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?One of my superpowers is effortlessly connecting and relating with others. It's not just about having a dynamic personality, but also about creating an environment where people feel as cozy as a hot cup of coffee in my presence. Through genuine interactions and understanding, I strive to forge deep and meaningful connections that leave a lasting impact, like a catchy tune you can't get out of your head. 😉
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'll let you be the judge of that.
- What is your ‘niche’?My versatility played a crucial role in my success. I don't limit myself to a specific niche, allowing me to cater to a wide range of preferences and palates. However, I steer clear of the extremes on either end of the spectrum. This approach ensures broad appeal and adaptability while maintaining balance.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I absolutely adore traveling – being able to feel at home in any locale is an incredible feeling! I often experience intense wanderlust, yearning to explore new places, but sometimes I find pure bliss in simply relaxing at home. Luckily, living in Atlanta has its perks, thanks to the amazing airport that connects me to various destinations (especially if it's Delta!). While my frequent jaunts usually take me to Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, and DC, I also have a deep appreciation for the heartland. Although I don't travel abroad as frequently as I'd like, I am always eager for new adventures. Let me know if you'd like to join me in changing that! 😉
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I't do the whole strict drill sergeant thing, but I hustle with regular cardio and weight training. Gotta keep an eye on those calories, you know? And hey, intermittent fasting is my secret weapon for a metabolism that's somehow balanced amidst the chaos. Oh, and let's get this straight—I'm not one of those gym-obsessed peeps. I do have a life outside those four walls! Can you believe it? 😄🏋️♂️
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I recently moved into a new house in Atlanta, where I've been honing my "domestic" skills. Gardening has become my main focus, with an array of tomatoes, peppers, greens, lettuces, and random gourds and squashes. I've also been mastering the art of making marmalade and jam, as well as perfecting the recipes for French boule, sourdough, and focaccia bread. On top of that, I have a dog and a new puppy that keep me happily occupied.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I have always found that I possess a natural talent for remaining composed and unfazed, even in those situations that are usually considered to be awkward or uncomfortable. It's as if I have an innate ability to navigate through these moments with confidence and ease, effortlessly smoothing out any potential bumps in the social road. This unique capability has proven to be quite valuable in various scenarios, allowing me to maintain a sense of calm and composure while others might feel uneasy or overwhelmed.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.It's quite challenging to answer this question since I've experienced a time when I had very little, stripped down to the bare essentials. Although it's not an ideal situation, it has taught me that many things we often take for granted are not vital for survival. With that being said, here are the top five things that hold significance to me:
1. My iPad Pro, coupled with the Apple Pencil, serves as a creative outlet and a valuable tool for productivity.
2. My beloved canine companion, who brings immeasurable joy, loyalty, and unconditional love into my life.
3. The trusty cast iron skillet, a kitchen essential that allows me to create delicious and nourishing meals.
4. The simple pleasure of sipping on a refreshing glass of sweet tea, a delightful indulgence.
5. Dick, because who doesn't love dick.
These are just a few of the things that enrich my life, reminding me of the importance of gratitude and the ability to find joy in life's simplest treasures.