Dear RentMen visitors, Jakethornxxx chose to answer 6 interview questions that were last updated on 10 Apr 2023
- What are your greatest personal traits?On the outside, I have great eyes, a killer smile, a very pretty dick.
On the inside, I am really sweet and caring (though I can play tough if that's your thing) and I have a magic asshole - you'll have to feel it to know what I mean.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love to travel, but I definitely don't do it enough. I can't wait for my next trip to San Francisco, and I am hoping to finally visit Japan soon!
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.My cat, my record player, my guitar, my shaving kit, lube.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love boxing, biking, hiking, running, cruising, and sunbathing.
I spend a lot of time in the gym and in the kitchen, because I love feeding my soul and caring for my body.
I love listening to music (especially on vinyl) and podcasts, and I even produce a couple. I am into watching comedy and horror, reading manga and classic lit, as well as cheeky books about ethical sluthood and fisting.
I'm a video game nerd (PS4, Switch) with a soft spots for Zelda and Final Fantasy.
I'm also no strangers to the Church street bars, circuit parties, bathhouses and backrooms.
- What do you do for fun?I love to spend time having fun with my chosen family. I'm also a big fan of quiet time at home with my cat and a good book, movie or video game. I'm also a big fan of a relaxing bath.
When the weather is nice, you can almost always find me out and about at the beach or in a park. I speak English and French, and I am learning Spanish and Japanese.
Wine and cocktails are my hobbies, and I love to cook. Let me know if you want your date to include a home cooked meal while listening to records!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I love to eat well, keep active and stay fit! I limit alcohol and processed foods, cook as often as I can, and I hit the gym 4-5 times a week for light cardio and heavy lifting.
For fun, I love boxing, biking, and hitting the beach. This summer I plan to take up running so that you can see me out and about in nothing but tiny shorts ;)