Dear RentMen visitors, Jayson_Parker chose to answer 5 interview questions that were last updated on 22 Nov 2022
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My humor and my ability to connect with many different kinds of people.
- What do you do for fun?I'm always on the lookout for a new cafe or restaurant in my area. Starbucks is great in a pinch but I love finding a hole-in-the-wall coffee place that serves an amazing cup of Joe.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I know 8-9 languages.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I go on 4 - 5 big trips a year mostly around the US. In my life I've visited Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, and Australia. I love traveling to cities but also enjoy camping. My family owns a cabin in Southern Utah so I'm down there a lot when it's warm.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I workout for at least an hour 6-7 days a week. I mostly attend a group fitness gym but also go to a normal gym on weekends. I'm trying to cut as much as possible so I'm currently eating 1950 calories a day with a macro ration of 35% carbs 35% protein and 30% fats. It's been working really well!