Dear RentMen visitors, Jeremy_Bee chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 15 Mar 2023
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?One of my other occupations is that of yoga instructor... though it has been a while since I have taught. If you are interested in a 1-on-1 or (1-on-2) session, let me know. Happy to go with clothing optional... on the basis that it is an entirely non-contact/no-sex session. Class duration is ideally about 90 minutes. Enquire for rates and any special requirements.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Home body: guilty as charged. I like a road trip and head up to SE Qld a couple of times a year for yoga retreats. Overseas travel isn't on my mind much atm but I expect I'll get back to that in time.
- What do you do for fun?Any time I spend in my garden can be fun for me. I love living near the beach and swim as often as I can. I have the best dog and we spend a lot of time doing stuff together.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I reckon international travel has offered some of the greatest experiences of my life. I've made a number of trips to India and they've really allowed me to experience humanity beyond the comforts afforded by life in Australia.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I'm a pretty low-key fellow; I'm very happy to not stand out in a crowd ;-)
- What are your greatest personal traits?I'd say my willingness to own up to my mistakes and shortcomings is one of my best traits.
- What is your ‘niche’?I'm not much one for labels. I have a diverse range of friends from different age groups and social backgrounds. I'm always very happy to do my own thing, whether that's working in the garden, working on my house, cooking, reading and engaging in a fun tv series.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I eat a mostly plant-based diet, with the exception of eggs... so lots of lentils and tofu and heaps of vegetables. I don't drink very often but when I do, it's a beer on a hot day after a day in the garden... or a whisky at night.
In terms of exercise, I do a 30-minute session of yoga/stretch/strength each morning before breakfast. It's for fitness... but it's also a useful mental pause before the busyness of the day kicks in. So far, it seems to have helped keep me in pretty good physical shape.
Also, my dog and I walk our 10,000 steps each day, whether it's on the beach, in the forest or just around town.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I live by the beach, I work for myself and I spend a lot of time with my dog. We find a good balance between keeping busy and taking time to rest and replenish.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'll always seek to be decent, fair and honest in my dealings with you. I reckon you get back what you put out.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am an active person who likes to do useful stuff and accomplish things.