Dear RentMen visitors, Jhay_Soriano chose to answer 15 interview questions that were last updated on 15 Apr 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I want clients to think we’re dear friends.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?No need to impress anyone. Just a person of my own world.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.We can talk about anything. Only if you hire and we go to the beach. 🏝
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?You just have to be different.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Ask me in person hihi
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I think I can consider my best experience in me here in rentmen was when I get to talk some high profile person not only here but from other countries. I learned that every thing a person does in life there has to be A Reason behind it that nobody knows. Let's excuse each other.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I'm an introvert person but I look more of an extrovert but I travel a lot and reading books when I'm at home. Or talking to some clients hehe
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I double check, triple check, quadruple check that the needs of others are met. I don't want to be average or just "ok". I want to be the best.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My curiosity. I like to learn something every day.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Working out 💪🏻
- What should others absolutely know about you?Cute 😉
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. My Phone
2. My AirPods
- What do you do for fun?Go out with friends on night out.
- What is your ‘niche’?well being a whore is also a noble profession.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My conversation skills and manners. I can make someone feel comfortable within the first 2 minutes of meeting.