Dear RentMen visitors, JonXanthos chose to answer 11 interview questions that were last updated on 15 Nov 2021
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am creative, free spirited and wild at heart.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Besides sculpting toys, another big passion of mine is editing video, sometimes I make experimental art and sometimes meticulously edited sexy vids.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.No picture of the most beautiful beach would ever be worth taking without you in it
(but, how did we end up at the beach, we just met, lol).
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I have come to like who I am a lot and where I am in life. Perhaps you call that being lucky and feeling confident, though it sure took a long time to get to feel this way, so I will do my best to remain here.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I love to volunteer at a No Kill shelter for dogs and cats in town, it feels good to be around other people that know they are doing something good in our world, and of course... I love them kitties. As a performance art curator I am often involved in non profit art projects helping younger artists find their voice and the outlets to showcase their work, which feels rewarding for me.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I think that romantic love is a psychosis, however, I am not afraid of going insane
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I am always saying that the next cool project or thing or vacation in my horizon is the best thing that will happen to me, it feels that way... oh well, I hope to be this excited about things forever
- What do you do for fun?Lately I have been sculpting, designing a new line of sex toys with clay that I cast in silicone. And I like it a lot, as crazy as it may sound, and while it is actual work, this is mostly what I do for fun. Then there is the beach, and camping with friends.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I am a vegetarian, however, I am not that fond of food and eating. I think we should have been designed with solar batteries integrated, it would save us humans so much time and avoid extra work.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I haven’t traveled much as of lately, obviously because of the recent global crisis. But I have never been to Europe and would love to do that soon, specially to visit Berlin and Paris. I think it’s time for me to go out and see the world.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sex, friendship, work, my dog, art.