Dear RentMen visitors, Julianferrer chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 24 Dec 2021
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you that I am passionate about life, I love to feel happy and make people feel like such, in addition to that I consider the loyalty and complicity of someone as something very beautiful.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I love animals and nature, I need them to be part of my life constantly.
- What are your greatest personal traits?My sense of humor and intelligence.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Waking up every day at 5 a.m., seven days a week to start a new day, always discovering, traveling and learning.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I've been a die-hard movie buff for as long as I can remember, that along with sports became my favorite activities.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Visiting Miami for the first time was a dream for me.
- What should others absolutely know about you?For me, a perfect night out would be around a fire with friends and telling scary stories.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My ability to see the bright side of life.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Listen to music, video games, exercise, family and friends.
- What do you do for fun?I usually go to my hobbies to have fun, play video games, read, go to the gym, travel, and hang out with my friends.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?They say that I am very optimistic and that I have an innate facility to encourage anyone and see the positive side of the greatest calamity.
- What is your ‘niche’?One of my greatest passions (not to call it an obsession) is traveling. I would spend my whole life traveling.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I don't like labeling myself, but roughly I will say that it is an anti-inflammatory, plant-based and ultra-processed free diet, plus I like to play soccer and go to the gym 6 times a week as an exercise routine.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love sports, photography, reading, video games, traveling, cooking and watching movies.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel a lot because I love it, but it doesn't bother me to spend long periods at home either, it's my favorite place to rest and relax.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Perfectionist, shy, creative and loyal.