Dear RentMen visitors, JustinYurmouth chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 28 Jun 2022
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I was once topped by this really hot pilot on a private jet…definitely one of my most memorable flights.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I like to read…a lot. I am a big fan of crime non-fiction, history, and psychology.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Whacking it in the shower. Whacking it in the bedroom. Driving down the PCH with the convertible top down…while whacking it…oh and watching porn…while whacking it. Oh and edging…I LOOOOVEEE being edged. Oh and swimming. Checking out hot guys at the gym.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Staying close to my friends and family. They are everything to me. I am supportive and caring to those around me…and I have their back when needed.
- What do you do for fun?Traveling, going to the gym, skiing/snowboarding, scuba diving, listening to movie soundtracks, going to the beach, mingling with the crowds, hanging with friends, playing with the dogs
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am personable and energetic…but I can also be a bit of a smart ass. I still watch Looney Toons, I have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of movies, Movie soundtracks are my gym music…5 minutes of listening to Hans Zimmer, you can lift a car.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Physical: My eyes, my v-line,
Personal: I can be very funny in a very dry way, I attempt to treat everyone with kindness and respect.
- What is your ‘niche’?I am the upscale frat/jock type.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am all about balance. I am an ambivert. I can enjoy a busy club as much as a quiet night at home. Fitness is important but a rack of ribs, French fries, and a bowl of ice cream is sure awesome as well. The big city and the rural life are both appealing in their own way. I can really find my place with anyone, or anywhere.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I ski and snowboard. I am a certified diver. I’ve had the opportunity to dive in the Caribbean, Australia, and the South Pacific. I have even been on some World War II wrecks that still contain live explosives. I also have a Professional Degree, I am a Certified Personal Trainer, and I am an Exclusive Model and Executive Brand Ambassador for an up and coming mainstream studio.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I am an Exclusive Model with an up and coming mainstream studio and I am so excited about this amazing opportunity. It is something that has really boosted my morale and confidence. People see my abilities and talents, when they didn’t always before. I am really looking forward to the future!
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am fair with people.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. Sex
2. The Gym
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.Having the opportunity to go to Tibet; Graduating from a Top 25 Professional School; visiting the beaches at Normandy
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel quite often. I have been to 40 states and 25 countries on four continents. I enjoy that as much as I enjoy staying home. They both have their perks.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I work out six times a week, I watch what I eat pretty closely, although I do have a fun cheat meal every once in a while.