Dear RentMen visitors, Justn_Tyme chose to answer 9 interview questions that were last updated on 17 Mar 2022
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I actually think, before reacting. I'm not a moron. I can also effectively negotiate anything that's beneficial to the group, or myself.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Shoot- the most lucratively, high protein diet possible. I've always been slightly self-conscious about my weight. And not in the way you'd think. The opposite actually- I've always needed to have a couple extra lbs..... Not sickly or underweight (according to the drs....)
- What is your ‘niche’?Sales. I'm a salesman at heart. I discovered this many years ago at my previous job.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?My life style? Simple- Nothing too crazy. I want what anyone else wants. I dont need crazy amounts of wealth, but I dont want to have to worry about money one day. Sooner rather than later. And I'm not afraid to work for it. Which kind of ties into this question- I'm a hard worker. I've never been afraid of work- been hard at it since 12-13 years old. Done many things in my young age.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I can play the piano. I can also read music, learn it- memorize it- and play it. There are still several songs I can play without looking at any sheet music & play like the day I learned it- which was over 20 years ago now.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I'd tell you about a certain, risky time in my life in which I was able to travel the country. An opportunity that I'd probably pass on today. I was able to see many parts of the country and see things most have never, nor will ever see.
- What should others absolutely know about you?I care. My heart is big. Always has been, always will be.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?My competitive nature. It's afforded me many things in life, and helped me discover who, what and why I've become what I am, professionally.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.1. My sexdrive
3. The internet
5. other human beings- always love to socialize and be amongst good company