Dear RentMen visitors, LatinBeerCanNYC chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 06 Aug 2022
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I have been from the worst to the best situations in life. I’m not perfect nor is anyone. Forgiveness is always an option in my heart.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would say that you can tell me anything you want. I would say that I don’t judge anyone and that you can tell me anything you want because I am trustworthy and would always listen and if I can help, to count on me.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Sex
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Partying and having fun! Although going out to museums, traveling abroad, new and different experiences are always a hobby I look forward to.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?Completing accomplishments! Working 110% and making sure your tasks are complete. Not only mentioning your dreams, but making them a reality.
- What do you do for fun?Parties! Socialize, go out for a run, restaurants, sleep, sex, watch movies.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I would say is enjoying my grandmother until my 30s. She was like my mother and the most important person in my life. Accomplishing her last wishes after her death was my greatest experience in life.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Hard worker and always looking up and give the world a smile. Although I am going through the worst day possible, I will still smile and make it through the day.
- What are your greatest personal traits?Humbleness, empathetic, fairness, loyalty, trust and understanding.
- What is your ‘niche’?My niche would be going an extra mile and finishing your job as best as possible. Any job that I perform complete it in then best way possible.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I was a person who had a routine. Those routines that you will be locked in for years until retirement. Recently I’ve been living my life day by day differently. There’s nothing better than that. Breaking barriers and simply being yourself, being nice and fair is everything that makes me who I am.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel often. Although this year has been more about discovering myself and staying local. Traveling often expands and captivates moments in life that you will take on with you forever.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?It’s an everyday and hour by the hour decision you make and make for yourself. Instead of grabbing a pink lemonade and candy grab fruits and natural juices. It is a choice many times a day every day of our lives.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I would like my followers to know that I am unique and to have a bit of patience. That every single problem can be solved with communicating well with each other.
- What should others absolutely know about you?What others should definitely know about me is my personality. I am always there to help and find a solution to everyday problem.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?What I enjoy most about myself is listening well to others. Communicating well with others, being fair and always meeting a middle ground where we are all confortable and satisfied.