Dear RentMen Visitors, Recently LeanMuscleJock chose to answer 7 interview questions and his interview was last updated on .
What would you say are your greatest personal traits?
*** Zest for life
*** Creativity & Vision
*** Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
I'm an above average listener.
What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?
Cook, eat, exercise, read, dance, love.
How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or are you more of a homebody?
I LOVE getting out and exploring this beautiful world of ours. I've been fortunate to live abroad several times, which has aided me in getting to some off-the-beaten path spots.
At last count... 44 foreign countries, and 42 US states, but who's counting, ha ;)
What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?
Before I understood and accepted that I was gay, I was married to a woman and lived a straight life. I know the burdens of hiding your true self and am familiar with all the accompanying stresses.
What kind of diet and fitness regime do you follow?
1. I LOVE to cook and live by the "Pegan Diet" (Paleo + Vegan) principles:
*Meals = 70% veggies, 30% lean protein
*No sugar, gluten, alcohol
2. Intermittent Fasting keeps my mind clear and body energized. It also makes my body super efficient in building muscle, reducing the need for stored fat. I allow myself an 8-hour period daily (~lunch + dinner) to eat and then fast the other 16. Once every few weeks, I do a longer 24-48 hour fast.
3. I follow a high-volume, high-intensity weightlifting program heavy on Olympic lifts and body-weight exercises. I prioritize staying lean over gaining weight, meaning I take a deliberate approach to building strength. I LOVE the mental clarity and physical endurance that comes with being lightweight... the "lean muscle jock" aesthetic is an added bonus. ;)
4. Hot yoga (~2-3x / week) keeps me limber and allows me to go hard in the gym... plus it makes my abs pop!
5. Daily meditation helps me slow down and be more present throughout the day.
6. Running and biking are my preferred means of transportation and go-to's when I require deep thinking or head-clearing.
7. Acupuncture & Massage (2x / month) to prevent injury.
What do you enjoy most about yourself?
Too much... I'm always cracking myself up, ha.