Dear RentMen visitors, LeonardoMex chose to answer 13 interview questions that were last updated on 02 Oct 2022
- What do you do for fun?Depends on the mood I am in, but are very basic things: playing with my pets, meeting with friends, mowing the lawn at home, fixing the garden, doing any activity at home (with the pandemic I realized that I am a good handyman), ride a bicycle, go skating, watch a documentary, watch concerts online, sometimes draw. Very quiet things, really even today in times of covid I avoid being in the street, bars, clubs, etc.
So, it's not really the funniest things but it's finally entertainment.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am an honest, brave and responsible guy. I know when say "yes" and when "no", when to say "stop" and when "ask for more" and I see like the most natural way, its a bit part of "in this life do what you want to do, you don't know if later you'll have another." (as long as you don't bother your neighbor of course).
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?1. When I go to the supermarket and I see older people even though I'm hurry, I stop to help them load their bags to the car or things that I see complicated for them.
2. Every month I donate 20Kg of croquetts to an animal shelter.
3. Currently I decided to spend 3 hours a day without lap, cell, or any other gadget. Too much garbage, sometimes.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?-I'm a very open-minded guy, sometimes this is misunderstood.
-Im an extremely good confidant and good friend.
-I like clear things and I'm lousy at reading minds and playing guessing games.
-Im usually a person who only gives 1 chance.
And i'm a bit flirty...
- What is your ‘niche’?Sure almost all animals, I dont conceive how we can harm them. Im not a vegetarian, I understand and accept the food chain system, but in my short life I sadly confess that "more I know humans ,much more I love animals", no clue that we are too much on earth. And Im not a madman that tries to wash brains, I know respect. I only consider that as a species we are not coherent or a model to follow. Im not misanthropic, remaind how predatory we have been in our way. BTW I adore all cats. Sure if one day I win the lottery, much of the money will go to help and preserve endangered species. I would also bribe governments to strengthen PRO animal laws.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Nothing, I am that guy who eats without regrets and does not gain weight, in fact it is difficult to gain weight, genetics issue being slim and it is not an issue that worries me. I skate, ride my bike, sometimes swim, I do it as a hobby and to oxygenate the brain more than for routines or for having "an ideal body standard."
- What are your greatest personal traits?hey! 2/3 questions are similar, about personality and/or attributes. RM should have been more creative haha.
I consider very severe to talk about attributes and specialties, it could sound a bit arrogant. mmhh I think my top attribute is the personality / character very adaptable in almost every way, few limits (with responsibility). Perhaps my curiosity makes me adapt easily. I have enough education to know how to see, listen, learn and I also know when to keep silent. So I regularly "fit" into different environments. I am also objective and I love to be in peace.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love travel!! I am another Leonardo when I am travelling, life seems more attractive to me. I have been to more than 15 countries, most of the trips I do alone. I have a definition of freedom that many would not understand. I travel every year, accompanied is also special, connections and experiences for a lifetime.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Im an honest, straight and valuable person like any other, dedicating myself "to making others happy" does not define me, doesn't condemn me either. That I have a very special sense of judgment and I like always be clear (not rude). I like to be courteous and attentive to others, a positive attitude always opens doors.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I have 3 best at # 1 spot.
-Born with my little family.
-Have 2 mothers GAD.
-I had the privilege of having a 15 year old daughter (pet).
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.It's a big question. depends on what we are drinking hahaha, each story had a flavor.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Trick question? XD
Oxygen, food, water, faith, love.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?That I am a fair person (or I always try to be)... I like things to be fair although sometimes this does not mean that they are equitable, that makes me place things in different perspectives and I like that.