Dear RentMen visitors, LittleBen chose to answer 7 interview questions that were last updated on 31 Oct 2022
- What do you do for fun?Sing. Music is a big passion of mine and has been sort of a coping mechanism with life. There is a song for everything now, and some people have kinda caught on that when I'm in public and sing, I can only sing great on songs that are how I'm feeling at the current moment.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?Every. Freaking. Week.
No seriously, I have a partner that lives only a hour with me, but any chance I get I am trying to go somewhere. We had a situation where I was never home for anything but to sleep (kinda hasn't changed), but we had to throw the whole kitchen away. I love going places, meeting new people, attending all types of events, just exploring whatever I'm able to do when I can.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I am the jamming, singing, Mohegan outcast of my family, the go gett'r, planner, just a all in one punkbaby.
I enjoy the stand out style and rigid looks along with the sharp but sweet personality of myself (not to sound self absorbed), but I have a quippy sarcasm that comes in a sweet way.
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I get lonely easily. I hate it about myself, but when your around so many people in this new society that don't care about you, at the end of the day when ya go home alone, it gets lonely. Society will stress you out, big time. Everyone needs someone to hold sometimes.
- What should others absolutely know about you?No drama, Lord, no drama.
I am really short but powerful 😈.
Love a stiff drink.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I am super outgoing and try to get along with anyone, so far I've had no complaints 😏.
Also the drive to do anything I want or am challenged to, it brings out a person's ability, all at home, work and in bed 😉 a challenge is a challenge.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Strategic diet planning, have to prep food in advance normally for the entire work week with a high protein diet along with working out at least three times a week. My gym time is at 3am before work.
I do full on top and bottom work outs to stay in shape.