Dear RentMen visitors, LondonViktor chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 20 Nov 2023
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am more sensitive and attentive to my surroundings than all the people I know
- What do you do for fun?I watch others have fun
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I will tell about how it is actually the first time for me to be drinking wine on a beach and thank you for bringing me here; I might get horny doing so though...
- What is your ‘niche’?My specialty is sweet & cute cuddles haha...
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I workout a lot, sleep well, meditate every day, smile & laugh very often. Also I am surrounded by loving people
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I used to be a really sad kid ; My childhood shaped the person I am today
- What should others absolutely know about you?They should know that I am really clumsy haha...
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I like my abilities to connect with others, blend in different circles and quickly makes friends. I am an easygoing person
- What are your greatest personal traits?Sensitivity: I am attentive to the needs, desires, and boundaries of my partner, ensuring their comfort and enjoyment throughout our encounter.
Passion: I am deeply passionate about the art of pleasure, constantly exploring and expanding my knowledge to offer new and exciting experiences.
Communication: I prioritize open and honest communication, actively listening to my partner's desires and preferences, and fostering an environment where they feel safe expressing their needs.
Creativity: I possess a creative mindset, always seeking innovative ways to bring pleasure and ignite a sense of adventure and exploration.
Confidence: I am confident in my abilities to provide pleasure, creating an environment where my partner can relax, let go of inhibitions, and fully indulge in their desires.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.I had experience different things in life that brought me various emotions and knowledge, but moving to London from a small city in east Europe must has been the most rewarding ones. Living in London is the best experience of my life so far.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I do not follow any particular brand named diet but I do eat healthy food most of the time. I enjoy fruits and vegetables a lot. I am not really a picky eater, I love food from various cultures & places in the world. However I do not affectionate junk food; I try to stay away from that as much as possibly can.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am a really sensitive person, I can feel others emotions even people I do not know. This make me a naturally nice and caring person.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?I love boxing as I used to be a professional boxer as a teen. I also enjoy walking around the city, meditation and reading from time to time.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Apart from the necessities such as food, water, clothes... I cannot live without sport. I very much enjoy taking care of myself, my mind and body so being able to practise sport it's a must for me. I also cannot live without coffee unfortunately - I am trying to reduce my intake of coffee but so far I am still a coffee addict.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I travel every time I get the opportunity or the time to. I love traveling, it is one of my favourite hobbies. I enjoy staying at home and relaxing to.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?GETTING OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE IN ANY CERTAIN THINGS IN LIFE.
Changing and way and get comfortable with a new path.
It's also about defining what to accomplish, breaking it into smaller, manageable steps, and then consistently working towards those steps.
I am getting stronger and involve learning from my failures in the past adapting, and staying motivated. To achieving new goals and in the same time appreciating and be grateful for who we are, our body and the health.